What would you do in this situation? Woman robbed in broad daylight

"It's always a wonderful idea to move away from people holding guns" - Joseph Rosenbaum & Anthony Huber

{<jordan}

Not only are you entirely full of shit, but you are a hypocrite as well? Say it ain't so, SKYCAN! Lmao.

Actual police swat team wouldn't step in to stop someone actively killing kids but you expect some random kid to stop an armed robbery lollllll

Actual police swat team wouldn't step in to stop someone actively killing kids but you expect some random kid to stop an armed robbery
The entire confrontation is only about 10 seconds long. It's understandable to freeze for that amount of time when you look up and see a gun being brandished in front of you. Then you see the guy grab his phone and run off screen. That looks like he's calling the cops to me.

Lol at the dumbass Twitter post calling the guy a beta. It's called basic life preservation skills. You'd be an absolute idiot to involve yourself when a gun is involved. The poor decision maker in this video is the woman for fighting back. Give up your phone and run lady.
Probably thought it was a prank too with all the shit online these days

In a sane world you could intervene and try to help, but in this crazy world what would happen is that you would end up in court getting sued by both the woman and the robber.

Actual police swat team wouldn't step in to stop someone actively killing kids but you expect some random kid to stop an armed robbery

Probably thought it was a prank too with all the shit online these days

Yeah, it's tough to decide on the spot what is real and what isn't. My first instinct would be "Ok, where are the cameras?"

Yeah, it's tough to decide on the spot what is real and what isn't. My first instinct would be "Ok, where are the cameras?"
Yeah.....These "Pranksters" are going to get shot if they don't knock it off...That one dude in the mall in the food court found out the hard way...I loved it.

Maybe so...I just can't sit idly by and do nothing. I always conceal carry and practice on the regular and don't have kids. I'm not saying its the brightest thing to do but the fact that maggot knows no one will is why hes so bold.
It's your story, tell it however you want.

The decision to intervene could be life changing, and not in a good way. I'm not putting myself in front of a gun for a freakin' smartphone, be it my own or a stranger's.

- Here its stops being self-defense when the criminal turns his back. If they're running, they stoped being a treat. You would get charged.

What I'm saying is they have a distinct advantage that not only gives them an advantage when they attack and rob you, but it also allows them to continue doing it to other people.

Your life is not instantly spared as soon as you turn your back and run from them but theirs is because they don't care about going to prison and you do. This gives them the advantage over law abiding citizens. Why are we giving criminals the upper hand over law abiding citizens?

What you're describing is viligante justice, not self defense. You clearly aren't responsible enough to own a gun.

I wouldn't do it because I don't want to go to jail but I sure as hell wish our laws would allow it.

I completely disagree with laws that give criminals the upper hand over the rest of us.

I wouldn't do it because I don't want to go to jail but I sure as hell wish our laws would allow it.

I completely disagree with laws that give criminals the upper hand over the rest of us.

Self defense is self defense. Shooting something who is running away is not self defense. You're just a bloodthirsty savage who isn't responsible enough to own a gun.

Self defense is self defense. Shooting something who is running away is not self defense. You're just a bloodthirsty savage who isn't responsible enough to own a gun.

I'm sorry if you are mentally incapable of thinking a little more critically about how our laws give criminals the upper hand. You sure do seem to be all about protecting the rights of armed robbers, which I find odd.

Bloodthirsty savage lol. I'm not really one to throw insults very often but damn do you sound like a pussy. You'd be an easy mark for sure.

Definitely should’ve attacked the robber then been jailed for 20 years due to assault

Definitely should’ve attacked the robber then been jailed for 20 years due to assault
Not in all the states..some states still favor the citizens rights over maggot criminals. But I do get what you're saying.

The only person who had a responsibility to use a gun in self defense was the woman being robbed she should have been carrying that was not the guys responsibility even if he carried. They both got off well though nobody got hurt even if the phone was stolen.

I'm sorry if you are mentally incapable of thinking a little more critically about how our laws give criminals the upper hand. You sure do seem to be all about protecting the rights of armed robbers, which I find odd.

Bloodthirsty savage lol. I'm not really one to throw insults very often but damn do you sound like a pussy. You'd be an easy mark for sure.

You are clearly mentally incapable of owning a firearm. The laws exist for a reason. The world is safer today than it was when we didn't have them. Your retarded ass wants to go back to the days of lynch culture.

Back