what will you watch if shogun nog is same time as palhares shields?

seeing as i just spent $60, Nog. I'll watch Paul Harris rip K1 Shields' leg off later.

Shogun/Nog.

Shields/Palhares is a decent fight but I find that WSOF overall is a big pule of shite.

Both Ill watch shogun and Nog on my computer (legally)

Both. My laptop's streaming and the tv is on WSOF.

I keep checking in with the WSOF stream so I don't miss Shields vs Palhares. The only UFC fight I'll choose over that WSOF fight is Nog/Shogun.

EDIT: I guess I'd also watch Struve/Nog over Shields/Palhares because WSOF is probably easier to find online tomorrow.

Last edited:
Shields/Palhares is a decent fight but I find that WSOF overall is a big pule of shite.
Shields/Palhares is definitely better then a "decent fight".

Definitely Palhares. I love leg locks.

fuck this wsof schedule

ufc all the way

It's alright. It'd be headlining the prelims on a UFC card.
Neither fighter had seen a UFC prelim since like 2011. Both are considered the top of the WW division atm.
Really doesn't matter which promotion it's taking place in. It's a big fight.

The Shields fight is at like 1am i think

Shields/Palhares is definitely better then a "decent fight".

This. It's a very compelling matchup for anyone who's ever wanted to know what happens when an ultra aggressive fighter, who's found his "niche", takes on a high level tactician in that same area of the game. Will it be up to 25 minutes of the most amazing shit we've ever seen? No, but neither will 99.8% of fights that come around. But anyone who's a fan of the sport as a whole, and not just certain aspects of it(just bleed guys I'm looking at you), you'll be excited to see how it plays out.

Shogun/Nog no question

Oh shit I didn't even know that was on.

I'm watching Palhares/Shields for sure.

They're re-airing the WSoF card tomorrow so Shogun/Lil Nog.

Neither fighter had seen a UFC prelim since like 2011. Both are considered the top of the WW division atm.
Really doesn't matter which promotion it's taking place in. It's a big fight.

I'm not sure what your issue is here, I've already said that it's a decent fight.

I don't agree that either are top of the welterweight division though.

Back