what will UFC do with WMMA if Ronda is truly done?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
will we still see WMMA headlining events? will they slowly phase it out? or is it here to stay

Why was it ever a part of the ufc to begin with? Lets have females play the 4th quarter of all sports. Thats a good idea, right?

What would the UFC do with MMMA if Conor was done?

I believe the plan is to phase it out and pretend it never existed in the first place.

will we still see WMMA headlining events? will they slowly phase it out? or is it here to stay
I doubt it will be headlining many events, maybe some tv events until another major star emerges

They'll keep putting on chick fights without her.

Critics cite lack of skill & power as a basis for disliking it, and Ronda as the face of WMMA certainly wasn't helping in those regards.

Casuals that were brought in by Ronda will either stick around or lose interest; a choice they likely have already made post-Holly v Ronda.

In my eyes WMMA has nowhere to go but up. Asking what will happen post-Ronda is like asking what will happen to MMA post-Royce

They'll just move on to whoever the next draw will be. They've used Ronda to establish the division and can now carry-on without her.

Paige Van Zant and Holly Holm had strong TV ratings in their main events

What will happen to the NBA without Jordan
What will happen to the NHL without Gretzky, F1 without Schumacher, tennis without Sampras. This question has been asked in every sport multiple times with different names. The answer is always the same, it will continue moving forward and getting better and we will find someone else to love or hate.

2 of the next 4 events are headlined by teh wimminz,
and the last two were as well
goin' nowhere brah

I don't know what will happen to 135 and 145 if women with more gentlemanly physiques begin to dominate because casuals don't typically enjoy that sort of thing.

But if they bring in 125 I think it will become one of the most popular, marketable and competitive divisions in the sport.

Well they didn't dissolve LHW when Chuck retired so I'm thinking they'll soldier somehow TS

Back