what will the fox card in april look like?

PaulDaleyFan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
so i guess cormier and mir will fight on this card.......maybe rockhold will make his debut as well and maybe bendo vs gil headlining it? what do yall think it will look like?

Hmm. I feel like having Bendo headline again so soon would be weird but there really isn't anyone else who could, is there?

Hmm. I feel like having Bendo headline again so soon would be weird but there really isn't anyone else who could, is there?

kinda my reasoning, unless they wanted mir and cormier to headline which wouldn't surprise me

Henderson vs Melendez/Pettis
Cormier vs Mir
Rockhold vs Costa/Le
Miesha Tate/ Sara McMann

I think we see Le fight Costa on this card and I think we see Miesha Tate make her debut. The main event is a toss up, but I for sure don't see Bendo headlining another FOX card so soon.

Henderson vs Melendez/Pettis
Cormier vs Mir
Rockhold vs Costa/Le
Miesha Tate/ Sara McMann

I doubt Bendo wants to defend his title on fox again. It almost de-legitimizes the belt and turns it into a TV Championship. Bendo wants a PPV. Everything else seems good to me.

I doubt Bendo wants to defend his title on fox again. It almost de-legitimizes the belt and turns it into a TV Championship. Bendo wants a PPV. Everything else seems good to me.

Well he may not want to, but the UFC wants are greater than his. He will do what the UFC wants him to do!

Well he may not want to, but the UFC wants are greater than his. He will do what the UFC wants him to do!

It doesn't benefit them either to put the same title on free T.V twice in a row. They get a champ pissed at them, and the belt loses a bit of it's credibility. I think a Bantamweight title fight is likely. Baro vs McDonald because I don't think that'd be a high selling PPV.

Benson vs. Melendez
Cormier vs. Mir
Le vs. Vitor/Bisping loser
Matt Brown vs. Dan Hardy

It doesn't benefit them either to put the same title on free T.V twice in a row. They get a champ pissed at them, and the belt loses a bit of it's credibility. I think a Bantamweight title fight is likely. Baro vs McDonald because I don't think that'd be a high selling PPV.

Barro vs McDonald is scheduled for the UK for either an FX card or Fuel card.

I can definetly see Weidman fighting on this card. As well as Korean zombie who always brings it.

I can definetly see Weidman fighting on this card. As well as Korean zombie who always brings it.

It would be good to see Weidman it's been awhile since his last fight. Maybe Weidman vs Jacare or Rockhold?

That's already the next Fuel headline.

And I love the Costa v Rockhold fight, that's epic

It would be good to see Weidman it's been awhile since his last fight. Maybe Weidman vs Jacare or Rockhold?

Well okami vs Lombard is on, le vs costa so that leaves one of them. I'm not sure the division got screwed after 155. Rockhold vs Weidman is far more likely since he's the champ after all. That is a fantastic fight but I wish they could wait to fight but seeing the current landscape it may have to be soon. Jacare could then get Carmont? Kennedy vs markes/Craig.

Back