What will be your reaction the day Francis will get KOed

If u actually watch first Lewis Ngannou fight Lewis CRACKS Francis but he barely even budge on my Bose headphone u can hear the thud Ngannou barely moved the angle was bad but there is pics of it it’s like didn’t even effect him

Francis landed a beautiful jab on Lewis that seemed to do more damage and buckled Lewis for a second but fight was so boring hard to find the very few good spots also when Francis took him down at end that could have been bad for Lewis look what he did to stipe when took down
Acting like Bose are good headphones. Ok deaf dude. No reason to brag about being mostly deaf.

Because it will happen one day guys

I hope he will eat some follow up punchs too because he really like to hit unconcious opponents so why not tasting his own medecine

tenor.gif
Lewis will knock his ass out

He's gonna lose to Lewis anyway. Francis is vastly overrated and lacks the mental game to stay champ.

did someone just seriously post pr0n? I'm not quoting that post. Just letting you know that is a ban-able offense

It’ll be a shock in the moment but then we’ll all be like “yep, was bound to happen with him not moving his head.”

stipe caught him clean last fight right before getting KO’d. He’s got a granite chin, but eventually one will touch the right spot and shut his brain down. May be a while though. I don’t see anyone out there other than maybe roided up Volkov who can stand with him and have the power and technique to connect.

I don't think it'll happen in MMA. Ngannou has talked about fighting a few more times and then moving to boxing. He's more likely to get KO'd in boxing.

That would be the worst career move of his life.

Will never happen

Chin too good, and defense getting better by the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back