What will be your reaction if the Rowdy one Ronda Rousey Loses at UFC 175?

bell_ringer_masturbator.gif

Wrong forum.

Another 99silva thread

is normal.

What will your reaction be when 99silva doesn't make another stupid ass thread.

Can't mods at least dub him again?

Probably 'Oh, that was unexpected.'...and then I'd watch her next fight in 3 months time.

I like the assumption there seems to be on this board that if a dominant champion loses we'll never see them again.

Probably 'Oh, that was unexpected.'...and then I'd watch her next fight in 3 months time.

I like the assumption there seems to be on this board that if a dominant champion loses we'll never see them again.

Yep. There's also the assumption that if Ronda loses a fight, its a calamity for women's mma in the UFC. Nothing can be further from the truth.

In March of 2011, almost nobody had even heard of Ronda Rousey and she hadn't even had her first pro MMA fight. In March of 2012 she was Strikeforce champion. In March of 2013 she was UFC champion, world famous and making Hollywood films. Other Ronda Rousey's will show up, and they will show up fast.

Oh, and my reaction if she loses will be "Guys - I told you so about Alexis Davis and nobody listened."

She wont. You will have to slap some anti butthurt after the fight.

My reaction would be meh. After seeing Fedor & Anderson lose in the fashion in which they did, RR losing wouldnt surprise me at all.

I`d be shocked...staring silently at the screen for 6-8 seconds. Then I`d start a slow clap and say something like, "You did it Alexis. Congrats girl! You are the Giant Killer!"

Jarl

Insert something about waking up.

But might kill some intrest in mma at least for the time being.

Back