What we've learned from Sherdog

and nuns, Patrick Swayze and star trek make Same Merlotte harder than particle board........

lol

In a climate with no humidity, particle board might as well be pine. The smell of pine also gets me...if you catch my drift.

3qddaa.jpg
:cool:

You too Lost? And i thought i had a chance

mancryingo.gif

Well it is a forum about watching half naked sweaty men grapple in a confined space after all :wink:.

True, who doesn't though? :)

All internet posters are experts on all subjects. Especially the sciences. Seems everyone is a mathematician, biologist, cosmologist, molecular biologist and quantum physicist.

This one is so true. I mean with thousands of people posting on here, everyone has different areas that they are knowledgeable in but it really surprises me sometimes how much people know or claim to know about certain things as well as some of the careers people have.

You too Lost? And i thought i had a chance

mancryingo.gif

True, who doesn't though? :)

Lol I was kidding

Everyone has a chance you just got to play the game right :p

tumblr_lf1844mNzs1qgqln9o1_500.jpg

^ I guess it's safe to say that Sam Merlotte will fuck anything :cool:

Anything but tranny's. Believe it or not I do place some scrutiny on mental stability when choosing a sexual partner/item. Tranny's just can't seem to make up their minds. I can't possibly respect that.

on sherdog i learned just the other day that it is possible for a girl to dump you after shes already broken up with you because you went clubbing

i also learned that fat girls hate being called fat

on sherdog i learned just the other day that it is possible for a girl to dump you after shes already broken up with you because you went clubbing

Hahaha yeah that was a head scratcher for sure.

I expect this to max out quality thread so far

Anything but tranny's. Believe it or not I do place some scrutiny on mental stability when choosing a sexual partner/item. Tranny's just can't seem to make up their minds. I can't possibly respect that.

Well I just learned that Sam Merlotte has a limit!

Also the topic of tipping is some serious business.

How would you feel if I bought you an iPad?

Before giving it to him you'd open the box and disable any app capable of turning the iPad into a $400 fap-machine. Rendering it useless. :)

All fighters are both over/under rated.

We should use height classes instead of weight classes.

Obsessing over 14 year old girls is fine.

America sucks

America is awesome

All fatties should die

Remember this can be from any forum section. I'll start with these two.

1. Be cautious when eating Sam's Club Pizza.

2. Everyone on here is shredded with 5% body fat and benches teh 275.

Go!

3. This thread will be done 1000 more times after this.

The average Sherdog poster is about 6'2".

A game pitbull will kill almost anything.

And my studies when compiling my Ultimate fighting animal thread lead me to discover the tremendous fighting skills of the stag beetle.

people post in war room threads without reading any of the previous posts.......

people post in YLYL threads without reading any of the previous posts.......

people post in basically every thread without reading any of the previous posts.......

Back