What we are forgetting in the Jackson/Wink Cowboy Drama:

GSP did train there before....

giphy.gif

you mean "a" goat.

Wow great thread, full of content. Left me rethinking my entire life.

Is this what sherdog has come to?
giphy.gif

Can someone update me, has Cerrone left J/W?

.....The GOAT.

matt hughes never was there.

gsp was a tristar guy who greg Jackson used as a marketing thing to get people to come to him and learn how to be a boring point fighter. but hey it worked out at least.

Jones carries that bum team on his very broad shoulders.

As long as he's there, it's still a very profitable business regardless of how poorly it's run. If he leaves, they should just burn that place to the ground.

Anyone with half a brain would pick the future WW GOAT Mike Perry over an aging Cerrone who has a nervous breakdown before every single fight, gets crippled with a single liver shot, and has a 50% chance of dying every time he goes out on these adrenaline trips.

You people love dramas, seriously who cares about gyms and their problems...

Anyone with half a brain would pick the future WW GOAT Mike Perry over an aging Cerrone who has a nervous breakdown before every single fight, gets crippled with a single liver shot, and has a 50% chance of dying every time he goes out on these adrenaline trips.
Facts. "Anyone, anywhere, anytime motherfucker!! YEEEEEHAAAWW! I don't give a fuk i'm such a badass! I'll kill you and put on a show"
*what's actually happening*:
Oooh... i'm quivering in ma cowboy boots over here, i'm panicking... i don't wanna do this... pls be nice to me, i wanna be your friend...

As fake as they come and fans don't see this, lol.

Facts. I totally support Wink in this case. Why would you stuck with a mentally fragile journeyman When you have the opportunity of your lifetime to train the greatest Mixed Martial Arts fighter ever graced in this Multiverse.

Why stay with a Prince when you can stay with an Emperor. Why be a princess when you can become an Empress.

2cf6c829-8a53-402a-8bac-31e2debcd5f7.png

Can someone update me, has Cerrone left J/W?
They left him, rather. Perry is the new horse pulling the gym, cowboy is just a redneck shooting guns at his own remote farm.

Lots of love for a veteran of the sport who gave us everything, but on fight night the cowboy will go the way of his cows and fall into the meat grinder. The meat grinder that is Mike Perry.

2 of the GOATs have trained there but Perry isn't one of them.

Plat is now the blackest member of the gym.

Back