• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What was your first concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvertedCross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll never forget it

Arch Enemy, DevilDriver, Skeleton Witch and Chthonic.

Thought my kidney was gonna explode got destroyed first time in the pit ahhh good times.

What was yours?

Damn, Arch Enemy and Skeletonwitch on the same night, wish I could've been there for that.

For me, the first one I really remember going too was when Trooper and Nazareth came too my local Ice Rink in my town and played.

Not the biggest fan of either, but it was a pretty good night seeing as I was barely 13.

Misfits, with H2O and Marky Ramone and The Intruders.

228036101502484016211036.jpg

Limp Bizkit.

Opening acts were Desultory and Samael.

Niiiiice... DevilDriver is one of my favorites. Still need to see them...missed out on them last month :( :(

My first was System of a Down for their comeback tour in 2011... Amazing show.

Niiiiice... DevilDriver is one of my favorites. Still need to see them...missed out on them last month :( :(

My first was System of a Down for their comeback tour in 2011... Amazing show.
I saw system when they were second stage at Ozzfest in 1998. They only had that amazing debut album out at the time.

Technically my first concert was Ozzy and cheap trick at the Oakland coliseum in 1981 (I was 2 years old) and yes that was the concert they used for the Tribute to Randy Rhodes album. My mom used to take me to concerts when I was real young. Guess she couldn't get a babysitter.

As an adult... It was Korn in 1995 at the Aragon Ballroom.

First real concert that wasn't at like a local fair or something? Blink-182 on their "Take Off Your Pants and Jacket" tour..which was followed up by Rammstein on thier "Mutter" tour 2 weeks later

Grateful Dead, Radio City Music Hall, Halloween, 1980.
Blues Brothers opened, Franken and Davis did a short act too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back