What was the last thing you watched on Fight Pass ?

If you have fight pass of course.

I just watched Gegard Mousasi vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou.

UFC Fight Night 73

Well some of it. The event was not the greatest.

Showed my cousin Browne vs Arlovski after he had to endure Rosholt vs that fat guy with a moustache.

Rockhold vs Bisping about an hour ago

Stephen Thompson vs. Jake Ellenberger, going to watch some Mousasi right now :D

I just watched Gastelum/Marquardt, Melendez/Alvarez and Werdum/Cain this afternoon.

The OSP v Texiera card live. I watch pretty much all the events of Fight Pass.

Last non-live thing I watched was rewatching Brian Ortega vs Thiago Tavares.

Guerrilla marketing is an advertisement strategy concept designed for small businesses to promote their products or services in an unconventional way with little budget to spend. This involves high energy and imagination focusing on grasping the attention of the public in more personal and memorable level.

Well as i don't have cable, i watch all of the TV cards, and PPV prelims on fight pass with a VPN.

Guerrilla marketing is an advertisement strategy concept designed for small businesses to promote their products or services in an unconventional way with little budget to spend. This involves high energy and imagination focusing on grasping the attention of the public in more personal and memorable level.

Small business?

Spencer fisher vs Thiago alves
Fisher vs Matt wiman yesterday

Any business can use this method though, the quote just says small because its more effective.

Thought I could clear my confusion about your first post by being subtle but now I'm even more confused.

You're implying TS is a UFC shill right?

I watched Anderson Silva rub his chin on the microphone, while pretending to not know English, tell some obvious lie to the commission as they just sat back and laughed at the hilarity. It was the best thing I've watched live on fight pass.

Thought I could clear my confusion about your first post by being subtle but now I'm even more confused.

You're implying TS is a UFC shill right?

yea, that was my implication.

Back