What wallet/money clip doe you use?

Hondata

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I hate carrying my wallet in my back pocket, and Its to big to fit in my front pocket. Looking for something that can carry two or three cards and maybe a few bills.

My wife got me a big one that has a smaller one inside for just id and cards. I took the small one out and thats what i use.

I rarely carry enough cash around to warrant a wallet to carry it in. Maybe 40.00 cash when im out and about in case i need it.

a girl im friends with gave me a paper wallet made out of comic book pages. It was perfect. It fit in my front pocket and looked kind of cool. I got drunk one day and threw it away thinking it was just paper...fuck me.

None since 1982. I use a wallet and have 2 debit cards, 2 credit cards, a movie debit card, a hastings card, Driver's license with Motorcycle endorsement, and 2 random business cards.

I rarely carry enough cash around to warrant a wallet to carry it in. Maybe 40.00 cash when im out and about in case i need it.

Same usually just carry a 20 dollar bill and some cards.

Lmao. The small one i carry fits in my front pocket. Trust me... look for one of those wallets with the smaller wallet inside. Or get to work studying orgami....

I'm gonna get me one of those flip cover for phones that doubles as a wallet

I'm gonna get me one of those flip cover for phones that doubles as a wallet

I had one before. Pretty good idea if you just carry cards but remember when you whip the cover around your money and cards are exposed on the side of your head. I had a few bills and my i.d. fall out before. Also my buddy lost his phone with the wallet cover when he was downtown. Didn't have any cash or a way to call his friends after taking a cab. Dude had to bum his way across town. kind of funny if it didn't happen to you.

cash in my pocket.......also,there was a thread about this a few weeks back,and Velcro wallet guys got it tight....this puzzled me,velcro or leather...I don't see a difference,both I would guess are annoying as fuck to carry....both equally useful to keep cards in at home,if that's what you want.

I hate carrying my wallet in my back pocket, and Its to big to fit in my front pocket. Looking for something that can carry two or three cards and maybe a few bills.

1335545674_hundred_stacks_hyphy.png

or...

Buy_3_Get_1_tall_1024x1024.jpg

Na mean.

578613966_tp.jpg

$_1.JPG

Exact one I have.

Works great.

Had it for years now.

Wallets are like VCRs, totally out of style!

The new thing is carrying a small card sized case with a couple cards like drivers license bank card credit card and that's it.

No need to carry all your ids around anyway, just screws you if you ever lose it

Wiseguy doesn't carry his money in a wallet, Wiseguy carries his money in a roll

This is my wallet doe

vintage_1800s_red_deer_illustration_stag_doe_fawn_wallet-r2ce05b941f584f2e895c5f09ca0cbb14_ivw4h_8byvr_324.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back