What UFC better before 2015?

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Before 2015 we actually had many fighters that fought with glory and it was less hate compare to all this Conor, Sean o Mailey, Khabib and the rest.

I just can't watch UFC anymore. It's just the same and some random names I don't give a f#ck.

My best UFC years was 2008-2014 because UFC was everywhere then. They did more events in Europe, Brazil and Asia.

Bro why can’t we just live in there here and now? I’m happy where things are.

But fr the Reebok and Venum deals suck major asshole.

As another poster mentioned earlier, WTF is with all these ridonkulous thread titles lately?

Followed by a shitpost no less.

Major fail.

200.gif

Last edited:
2021 is the year of Jake Paul and circus fights ...

Before 2015 we actually had many fighters that fought with glory and it was less hate compare to all this Conor, Sean o Mailey, Khabib and the rest.

I just can't watch UFC anymore. It's just the same and some random names I don't give a f#ck.

My best UFC years was 2008-2014 because UFC was everywhere then. They did more events in Europe, Brazil and Asia.

You a troll ass sucka

Nope, there was way more lay and pray than there is today, far less content to enjoy and the music the UFC used to play was unbearable.

Those were the prime years of the UFC but MMA as a whole is doing really good right now. I do agree with you that the UFC does have alot of no name guys that probably will never be contenders.

Nope, there was way more lay and pray than there is today, far less content to enjoy and the music the UFC used to play was unbearable.
What you don't like Nu metal?

<HisEye>

Another one of these threads..... MMA is better than ever, if you can't watch anymore it's you liking MMA less, not MMA being bad
There are tons of great and exciting fighters, i don't see your problem.

His problem is he doesn't actually enjoy watching fights.

Watching fights is like watching movies. to know if movies are good or bad you have to like watching movies because sometimes (often) you will see bad movies.

To know if fighters are entertaining or boring you have to watch fights. You will have to watch many boring fights as well.

If you want to spend your Saturday night from 7pm EST to some times 1:30 am EST watching 6 hours of MMA content that MIGHT be good.... you better enjoy spending your time that way.

If you have not notice the past few years... the world is kind of in a lock down.

Also go watch Bellator, its where most fighters retire go to.

Back