What type of fish do you like? (Not including shell fish)

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've been trying to eat more fish and less red meats lately and I'm bored af at work so I'd like to her what types you guys like to eat.

Nothing beats seared ahi for me. Second favorite would probably be Walleye. I eat the hell out of it everytime I go back to the midwest but you can't find it out here in Vegas.
Seared-Tuna.jpg
DSC06883.jpg

I probably eat salmon the most as it's the most commonly found here. Swordfish is pretty good too although harder to find. I grilled some mahi mahi up for lunch today gotta say I didn't really care for it. I probably didnt cook it right though.

05COOKING-SWORDFISH-STEAKS2-articleLarge.jpg

eaced28c7ac73b038c0d738bd40cc56224a35a39.jpeg

Let's keep the vagina jokes to a minimum please

Last edited:
Beer battered cod.
battered-cod.jpg

fc34cce5-fef3-48e0-98c0-cf20f06214eb.jpg

Grouper is my favorite. Cod is incredible as well.

Only fish i don't like is bluefish. Its fucking disgusting. Fuck bluefish

Smoked Salmon is my favorite...

I like Cod, but needs to be in a batter or with a sauce, as its a bit too tasteless on its own

Filet-o-fish & salmon.

They say tuna accumulates mercury. I know someone who ate a lot of canned tuna and is short attention spanned like a drug addict retard. I'm guessing it's the mercury and brain damage or drugs.

Chilean Sea Bass
Black Cod
Grouper
Branzino
Snapper
Arctic Char
Rainbow Trout
Skate

These are all great types of fish

Grouper is my favorite. Cod is incredible as well.

Only fish i don't like is bluefish. Its fucking disgusting. Fuck bluefish
I always wanted to fish for bluefish, but I’ve heard they aren’t very good to eat. Now stripers on the other hand fry up nicely.

Any type of salmon in the Western WA area. There are an ungodly amount of places to fish in WA, and places like the Hoh have traditionally had delicious salmon that happen to be quite large as well.

halibut and salmon are my normal favorites. though my absolute favorite, which i didn't know was illegal at the time i had it, is sturgeon. i had an old co-worker who used to go fishing, and he would on occasion cut me up a nice piece from one. so goddamn good, wow. apparently, they make caviar from it, which is why it's illegal to fish them. not sure if that's till the case, or not.

I always wanted to fish for bluefish, but I’ve heard they aren’t very good to eat. Now stripers on the other hand fry up nicely.

They're fun to fish for. Not difficult to find, but they're tough enough that it's a challenge. Teeth are sharp as shit. Pretty big around here as well. Only issue i have is the smell is just like the taste. Makes me sick. Basically like landing a couple quarts of 10w30 in the shape of a fish.

I've been trying to eat more fish and less red meats lately and I'm bored af at work so I'd like to her what types you guys like to eat.

Nothing beats seared ahi for me. Second favorite would probably be Walleye. I eat the hell out of it everytime I go back to the midwest but you can't find it out here in Vegas.
View attachment 694129
View attachment 694135

I probably eat salmon the most as it's the most commonly found here. Swordfish is pretty good too although harder to find. I grilled some mahi mahi up for lunch today gotta say I didn't really care for it. I probably didnt cook it right though.

View attachment 694137

View attachment 694139

Let's keep the vagina jokes to a minimum please

Wahoo, Ahi, Trigger.

My favorite is salmon and if we include sharks, thresher.

Back