What To Wear In The New Surveillance Era

NetGeek

Occupying Sherdog
Reaction score
Surveillance business is booming and now the anti-surveillance business could be booming. There are artist and designers who are designing clothing for people who are not fond of being spied on. These garments are to be used to reduce your likelihood of being identified by surveillance cameras and military drones. In this time software being designed to speed finding and discovering peoples location. But for the people who just don't like being spied on it offers a way for people to feel less intruded on. This could be the next big business in the next decade creating its own sub culture.

Anti-Drone-Scarf.jpeg

Thermal-Visor.jpeg

Thermal-proof-Hoodie.jpeg

Facial-Recognition-Disguise.jpeg

http://www.wired.com/design/2013/01/anti-drone-camouflage-apparel/?pid=1934

cool. i can't believe people are gullible/naive enough to say:

"i don't care if they have naked photos of me, as long as it keeps me safe from terrorists."

no way id wear any of that ugly clothing in the op.

Is there any way of increasing the heat signature of my dong?

Always fascinating to see how people and the free market respond to shocks and incentives.

I also don't really understand what's going on in the facial recognition pics. Obviously one is a false negative and one is a positive but I'm not understanding how the product being sold changes things.

So, burkas are gonna be the new "in" thing to wear for people that don't like to be surveilled?

I was hoping to get girls as covered up as possible.

LOL. No agency is going to wast time or money spying on you, unless you are up to something. What are you up to?

LOL. No agency is going to wast time or money spying on you, unless you are up to something. What are you up to?

true, but what is the definition of "up to something"

is it bombing a government building?

or

is it provided confidential files on how the government is committing crime against civilians?

is it someone who does not have the same views as the ruling party?

do you think everyone the gastapo was watching were carrying out Hogan Hero style missions?

true, but what is the definition of "up to something"

is it bombing a government building?

or

is it provided confidential files on how the government is committing crime against civilians?

is it someone who does not have the same views as the ruling party?

do you think everyone the gastapo was watching were carrying out Hogan Hero style missions?

lulz.

Back