What to do on the weekend? (Besides party)

I dust a bit. In addition I am writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labours, I make an occasional cheese dip.

Focus more on stuff that enriches your life. Partying/clubbing has its place, but in my view it should be few and far between as its really just shallow enjoyment. Look at some new hobbies, enjoying nature, traveling to new places, pushing your body. Or iron your damn clothes for work the coming week

You should never miss out on a fun time in Vegas.

But why don't you try mma?

In the day workout, go train, learn something new. At night party. Though I notice people in serious relationships avoid nightlife and stay in to watch movies and have sex. So maybe get a girlfriend? Otherwise what else do you do at night?

Yesterday I went to Saratoga race track. Awesome day. Got home late, sexed wife, read some Dean Koontz, went to bed. Beach today and tomorrow.

I usually spend the weekend hanging out with my widowed mom, watching football, reading, working at a second job, resting, and hopefully sexing the wife.

Life will hit you pretty quickly at some point right in the mouth. Enjoy yourself now but learn how to enjoy the simple things.

You should never miss out on a fun time in Vegas.

But why don't you try mma?

In the day workout, go train, learn something new. At night party. Though I notice people in serious relationships avoid nightlife and stay in to watch movies and have sex. So maybe get a girlfriend? Otherwise what else do you do at night?

I do, I train maybe 2-3 times per week plus lifting and running 3-4 times a week. Like I said I have no problem finding things to enjoy during the day. But once it's nighttime I don't really have much to do besides going out to a bar or whatever.

Also I don't have a girlfriend, and most of the girls I know that I can hit up would usually meet at a club lol. Not looking to pursue a relationship either

I go out to Rockaway Beach and cycle 40 miles. Just broke 1500 miles last week, meaning this pic is old.

8iFiEU9.jpg

Missus usually works on saturday (if not then I'd go with her sometimes) so I:

Check the weather forecast
Message my younger brother to see whether he fancies going cinemas, table tennis etc if not then;
Message a few local pals
Go into Shoreditch or Clapham
Have a few beer, some street food
Hit a bar or i go home and overdose on football (soccer)

Sunday

Sleep in till 11, then to the gym with the missus
Might play some tennis if there isn't a long wait; usually or go see family
Go for a chilled drink or stroll with missus in evening
Make dinner for the night and lunch for work for Monday
Netflix and chill

Missus usually works on saturday (if not then I'd go with her sometimes) so I:

Check the weather forecast
Message my younger brother to see whether he fancies going cinemas, table tennis etc if not then;
Message a few local pals
Go into Shoreditch or Clapham
Have a few beer, some street food
Hit a bar or i go home and overdose on football (soccer)

Sunday

Sleep in till 11, then to the gym with the missus
Might play some tennis if there isn't a long wait; usually or go see family
Go for a chilled drink or stroll with missus in evening
Make dinner for the night and lunch for work for Monday
Netflix and chill

Street food huh, where do you live?

Also, "Netflix and chill" lol

I go out to Rockaway Beach and cycle 40 miles. Just broke 1500 miles last week, meaning this pic is old.

8iFiEU9.jpg

Awesome, I've been thinking about getting into cycling but road bikes are expensive

Awesome, I've been thinking about getting into cycling but road bikes are expensive

I wouldn't recommend any under $600 (Brand new) but I'm sure you can find a used Cannondale or TREK for a reasonable amount of money. The reason why I wouldn't recommend a cheaper road bike is because if you love the sport you will want to upgrade immediately and thus spending more money in the long run. The problem with the lower end models is that they are heavier overall and if you get really into the sport you'll end up swapping pretty much every single part out to get lighter and more durable parts.

You don't really need a roadbike to get into cycling anyways but it also depends on your goals. I got into the sport because I wanted to do the charity bike ride (100 mile) for Leukaemia and Lymphoma research (dad died of Leukaemia). I trained for a month, did it in around 5 hours and felt amazing afterwards. I only have 1500 mi because my schedule is pretty busy but the first 1,000 miles came in the first 5 months I started cycling.

It is definitely an expensive hobby though, I just spent $168 on new Grand Prix 4 seasons tires because NYC glass tore my Gatorskins to shreds.

Sleep with your mom

And dad

Back