What The Hell Was Up With Tim Elliot At Yesterday's Weigh In

FightOrDie007

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Another reason why I hate the flyweight cause it seems like none of these guys are fighters. They all seem to want to be best friends with eachother like Benavidez/Johnson.
Papazian went in for an intense staredown and Elliot turned his head away like he was afraid. Did anyone see this staredown and why the hell did Elliot do that? Its like he had never been in a confrontation in his life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3RrOTVcawY

FIrst fight..

Last edited:
Another reason why I hate the flyweight cause it seems like none of these guys are fighters. They all seem to want to be best friends with eachother like Benavidez/Johnson.
Papazian went in for an intense staredown and Elliot turned his head away like he was afraid. Did anyone see this staredown and why the hell did Elliot do that? Its like he had never been in a confrontation in his life.

A guy turns his head away in a stare-down, and suddenly the whole flyweight division is hated?

Solid fucking reasoning Sir, I commend you.

Jose Aldo looks down during the in-cage staredowns. I think it's one of the scariest things he could possibly do. He doesn't even look at you. Like he knows you're going to get killed.

Papazian tries to get in everyone's face and be big and bad. Elliot probably didn't give a fuck.

I love you guys that hate on the light weight classes; you make me feel so much better about myself.... Go watch a bar fight.

A guy turns his head away in a stare-down, and suddenly the whole flyweight division is hated?

Solid fucking reasoning Sir, I commend you.

Well said. Thinking that mean-mugging at a weigh-in = being a true fighter is retarded.

I would love to see this flyweight lay the beating of a lifetime on you. Because I'm sure he could.

But I'm sure he's never been in a confrontation before in his life... especially being a professional cage-fighter and all.

Why would anyone give a f*** about how someone looks at the staredown? Why? Serious.

Papazian is a douche and tried to act all tough and Elliot wasn't feeling it.

I thought it was amusing and ya gotta like when somebody takes a stand against those type of goofy ass staredowns

Breaking news: Keyboard warrior says professional fighters are not acting enough like "fighters".

Last edited:
Jose Aldo looks down during the in-cage staredowns. I think it's one of the scariest things he could possibly do. He doesn't even look at you. Like he knows you're going to get killed.

Yeah, Aldo looks down until the ref says "ready", the he raises is head and his eyes look like he just woke up. Then, he kicks the shit out of the guy in front of him, and thats a wrap son.

He realizes that Papazian is a joke. He gets as much attention at the weigh ins every time to make up for his lack-luster or embarrassing performances in the octagon. Elliott by second round submission.

elliotpulver.gif

Troll adequately fed.

On topic Tim (who looks a lot different with short hair) via destruction.

Back