• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What sport would you have gone pro in if you hadn’t got injured?

I could have went to the nba had I played in the plumber era of the 80’s. I was able to shoot and dribble with either hand so I’d already be better than half the league at that time.
Larry bird would have schooled you!

Would have been a renaissance man. World champion boxer, faster than Usain Bolt, whilst dominating Roger Federer, Tiger Woods and Michael Phelps at their chosen events.

Alas, a severe fungal infection on my anal cleft ended my athletic career at 39, just I was about to take over the sporting world.

I was European backgammon champion in 2015, though.

Last edited:
Same, but it wasn't injury that prevented me... it was me starting too late in life. But in retrospect it's probably a good thing I didn't and just competed on an amateur level for a few years. I like having full cognitive functions in my 40s lol.
Same, started at 15, did the amateur's for a few years till 21, broke both hands too many times. Brain is what it is for me lol.

Beisbol for sure.
Went to NY State Chamshps playing first base.
Got a scholarship to CAL but blew out my knee
skiing. Never could run right after that or stretch.

the end.

Nothing has been able to hold me back from being the Stephen Hendry of pocket pool.

Back