*What should be on the UFC X-mas List??*

I hate walk ins. They take way to long and add nothing to the fight. There is no showmanship or entertainment to them. Just some guy walking while a bunch of people try to high five him.

Just give me more title fights.

No top fighters being suspended for PED use, a year of good health for all fighters and no canceled shows.

I hate walk ins. They take way to long and add nothing to the fight. There is no showmanship or entertainment to them. Just some guy walking while a bunch of people try to high five him.

Just give me more title fights.

Word. I'd rather the time be spent on more slow mo Phantom Cam instant replays and a wider variety of replays of diff shots and multiple angles.

LMAO at the Chael Sonnen wish list "The ability to drop down to 125" to earn himself a ton of title shots on the way down! :icon_chee
No top fighters being suspended for PED use, a year of good health for all fighters and no canceled shows.
Yeah, let's keep the PED's at least out of the top 5 of each division *stares at Barnett and Cyborg*, keep the big name injuries minimal and merely as "delays" (like a fight gets pushed back a week or a month or so at worst), and let's keep the shows limited and stacked, and have replacements ready and potential fight delaying/cancelling injuries told upfront to the UFC. Basically, let's not repeat UFC 151. UFC 151 would have been the worst UFC PPV rosters ever without that title fight.

Word. I'd rather the time be spent on more slow mo Phantom Cam instant replays and a wider variety of replays of diff shots and multiple angles.
Those Fox slow mo Phantom Cams (specifically from multiple angles) are the greatest thing ever. Let's have them at every UFC event ever, please and thank you. Whoever imported those from the the Fox coverage of the NFL, NCAA Football, and MLB is a freaking genius.

1) A yellow-card type system

2) Jones vs. Silva

3) Standardization of the judging system (and cageside monitors)

4) Across he board PED testing and a TRT ban.

Wish list (I know it will not all happen):

1. Athletic commissions omit THC as a banned substance

2. Harsher penalties on repeat offenders for other banned substances

3. Keep Dana is his current position, but hire a PR guy for him; Dana suffers verbal diarrhea and makes some decisions on emotion (firing Torres and keeping Griffin over similar comments made, when both situations were blown out of proportion)

4. Scrap the current TUF format and reintroduce it at the end of the year, begining of 2014 as a purely international format where we see country's prospects compete against each other (USA vs. Brazil, Japan vs. S. Korea, Canada vs. Australia, UK vs. rest of Europe). Dana has talked about it before, and with the current ratings plummeting for TUF it makes sense to me to at least try it out.

SOme new ring girls, or at least some different freaking outfits for them.

-Giving title shots to fighters who actually deserve them
-Eddie Alvarez in the UFC
-Less injuries
-Less shitty judges decisions
-Legalizing of MMA in New York, and well, everywhere that it's not
-A better scoring system

1. If there was some magical way of getting rid of injuries, then that.
2. New/more ring card girls, Brittney can stay, but bring in a hot asian girl(Jessica from UFC in China was a great choice) and a brazilian/latina girl with a thick body.
3. Jones vs Silva
4. Yellow card system or something similar
5. Better judges

and one for my own personal benefit, free tickets to all the big UFC shows next year :p a guy can dream right?

Back