What should be done about Hendricks?

ConditFan

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is the 3rd time Hendricks has missed weight. I like 3 strikes and you're out. Once a fighter misses weight 3 times, he should be forced to go up a class forever. What say you?

He should be disavowed by his huggers. They should then apologize for being such assholes to begin with.

Then give him an apple, and a road map. Go fight where they don't test. Or fuck off, and retire.

I still can't believe he did it again. Dumbass.

1gastricband.jpg

Every 170 pounder now wants a shot at him for that free bonus money. Don't disappoint them.

He should go to middleweight. He'll be small for the division though.

Have Hector Lombard punish him...

...or have him punish Lombard cuz it's lombard.

SOMEONE getting punished in that fight idgaf

OR loool have Tim Kennedy be his 1st fight at Middleweight. Fuck I would laugh hard if Tim lost that one too.

If he loses cut him.

If he wins never let him fight at 170. If he does want to fight at 170 let him fight out his contract and let him go miss weight for Bellator.

He should be cut.

How many fucking chances do people get?

He fights like piss after a tough weight cut anyways.

Move up in weight, or fire him. He is probably the most effected by USADA, I have seen yet.

If he loses they should cut him IMO. If he wins they should make him go up to 185 permanently. These guys that continuously miss weight and don't seem to care are so unprofessional. Stop blowing up between fights, it's not that hard.

Fire him... out of a cannon.

He should have his beard shaved!

(Might make weight then!)

Back