What professional fighter's striking style...

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
is most similar to your own?

Mine is actually two:

John Mekdessi. The way he sets up those side kicks. And the way he stands bladed so he can box, and also pull off that spinning shit. And hook kicks. My favorite to use. He is the closest to my striking stye.

The next would be Jon Jones. Not that crazy shit he does. Just his overall strategy of using long limbs to stay on the outside, and the way he uses kicks. He is one of the best kickers in MMA. And what I mean by that is his striking style is almost all kicks. He uses that same side kick to the knee that I have been using for years. You can get tremendous distance with that move. Add it to your tool box if you havent already.

Breakdown and discuss

If genetic engineers spliced Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali and Pacquaio and Sugar Ray and Money Mayweathers genes together to make a super fighter.

I would be like the opposite of that

I think he is just asking what pro fighters style is similar to your style..I.e. if you watch this guy fight then you pretty much know how I fight.

It doesn't sounded like that though, to me at least.

If genetic engineers spliced Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali and Pacquaio and Sugar Ray and Money Mayweathers genes together to make a super fighter.

I would be like the opposite of that

That would be a monster of fighter for sure.

Probably Pat Curran or Carlos Condit for different reasons.

Dominick Cruz for two minutes. Then I turn into Chris Leben

Nuke:

Just answer the question in the OP Sugar Ray Robinson

Dhalsim for me. I'm currently working on making my yoga fire elite level.

Offense of DipStick.... Defense of CrazyCraven

fight_night.png

Nuke:

Just answer the question in the OP Sugar Ray Robinson

Nope. Because at this stage i don't even know who i look like. I may say that I train and strive to ultilize techniques like from old time greats, but it is too troll-tastic and will be too arrogant if....i don't know, statements like "i fight like "this X fighter" or "this Y boxer""

Nope. Because at this stage i don't even know who i look like. I may say that I train and strive to ultilize techniques like from old time greats, but it is too troll-tastic and will be too arrogant if....i don't know, statements like "i fight like "this X fighter" or "this Y boxer""

Its-ok-bro2-570x476.jpg

I've always thought I had a striking similarity "pun intended" to the boxing of bob sapp. Horrible, effing horrible.maybe one day I could bring out up to Jon Fitch like muay Thai.

Title is miss leading, should be what fighter style do you like because The Bull and The Spider seriously don't fight like one an other.

(Had the same MT coach as John Makdessi as long as we are bragging.)

Back