What percentage of fighters used PEDs pre-USADA?

Rationality

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does any genuine evidence exist of the % of fighters who juiced pre-usada? I was pondering Sean Sherk's great MMA record and was wondering if the perception of him would change if it was proven that >50% of fighters were juicing in those days.

103576.jpg

I’d say 90% or more were using

In the USADA era I’d say around 70%

If you weren't cheatin you weren't trying

Does any genuine evidence exist of the % of fighters who juiced pre-usada? I was pondering Sean Sherk's great MMA record and was wondering if the perception of him would change if it was proven that >50% of fighters were juicing in those days.
Sean Sherk fought @ openweight, Iz Normal.

The same people against peds must be against stem cell research and into modern day book burning. Don't they know how awesome peds make ALL sports? If they only knew.

If you include cutting agents such as Clenbuterol & T3 (which are all cutting agent) o top of conventional steroids... easily 95%! These cutting agents... plus when needles could be used for re-hydration... was how the Darren Till's of the world could make weight without even thinking about it... yet alone flirt with death!

"Does any genuine evidence exist of the % of fighters who juiced pre-usada?"

No.

wasteland this shit

TS do you really expect sherdoggers to have an actual answer or do you just want us all to pull a random % out of our arse?

Any pro athlete with a cunt hair's worth of sense takes PEDs, genius

One of my buddies was at a BJJ convention where Kenny Florian was guest hosting. They talked to him after, that came up and he said it's at least 90%... Or at least he took credit as being the one who originally said it.

Back