What pants do you wear?

Altephor

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
When doing no-gi BJJ, do you have a favorite brand of pants to wear? I've been wearing my usual Underarmour pants that I normally work out in, but they are the type that have a zipper up the side of the calf which sometimes jabs into me uncomfortably during rolling. I've seen people wear the gi pants with a rashguard; just wondering if people had recommendations.

I wear Gi pants a lot especially in the winter. My favorite shorts are my Full Contact Fighter shorts. I've had them for over two years and they are still holding up very well. I had a pair of Sprawls and GOMGI that started popping stitches after a couple of months.

415WGB7478L._AA280_.jpg

sprawls are amazing if you put up the money... i where normal board shorts as my other pair and they work fine expect they just come untied every once and awhile

oh just noticed you wanted pants... just wear gi pants

I should have specified that I don't compete (yet), and I want pants to prevent burning my legs when they get dragged across the mats.

I wear my AA condom depot speedo... I get taps even before I start the match.

Nogi - Sprawls

Gi for training - Summer weave Vulcan (so fresh and so clean)

Gi for competition - Seishin Double Weave

If you're looking for something cheap and just to protect from rashes, i'd suggest looking for a good pair of Judo pants. They are pretty rugged and will last a long time.

Wear gi pants; they're designed for grappling and are extremely comfortable.

I usually wear gi pants because I don't have knee pads and I want to avoid mat burn. I'll probably buy some sprawl shorts eventually.

Back