What now with the WW Division?

Mitchsmith08

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What are the matches to make now seeing Nate lose, who should Saffiedine fight next. Lemme know who you guys would like to see the new Strike force WW's fight.

If the UFC wants to see what he can do against the top fighters in the division, put him against Pierce. If the UFC wants him to be in an exciting back and forth stand up war, put him against Kampmann.

What are the matches to make now seeing Nate lose, who should Saffiedine fight next. Lemme know who you guys would like to see the new Strike force WW's fight.

I would like to see him fight Johnny Hendricks.

I would like to see him fight Johnny Hendricks.

no way he gets Hendricks. if Hendricks beats Ellenberger and doesn't get a title shot it's a fucking travesty. That being said Hendricks will win and get a shot.

Saffiedine should fight someon in the 6-15 range. Kampmann, Pierce, Pyle or Hathaway all make sense.

Marquardt v Story just has to happen now.
Saffeidine v Pyle is another one I wouldn't mind seeing

Saffiedine vs winner of Kim/Bahadurzada
I think the winner of Bahadurzada/Kim becomes top 15 and Saffiedine is already top 15 with his win over Marquardt, so it would be good to identify who becomes top 10

also, Marquardt should get Ellenberger if he loses to Hendricks or a fight with Mike Pierce maybe

The only thing I thought while watching the Tarec/Marquart fight was that neither of these guys looked very good. I like Alves vs Saffiedine, but the guy I kept thinking was Matt Brown. If he gets past Hardy (is that booked) I think that would be a great fight.

Saffedine should be replacement for Hendricks Ellenberger fight if they need one. or back up fighter for the GSP shot after next.

Saffiedine vs winner of Kim/Bahadurzada
I think the winner of Bahadurzada/Kim becomes top 15 and Saffiedine is already top 15 with his win over Marquardt, so it would be good to identify who becomes top 10

also, Marquardt should get Ellenberger if he loses to Hendricks or a fight with Mike Pierce maybe

I said the same thing last night about Tarec vs. the winner of Stungun/Siyar. I also like Mike Pierce vs. Tarec, to see how his wrestling would hold up against a good fighter like Pierce. Let Nate fight the loser of Fitch/Maia or Condit/Macdonald next.

I said the same thing last night about Tarec vs. the winner of Stungun/Siyar. I also like Mike Pierce vs. Tarec, to see how his wrestling would hold up against a good fighter like Pierce. Let Nate fight the loser of Fitch/Maia or Condit/Macdonald next.
great minds think alike my friend

great minds think alike my friend

Thanks for the kind words. This forum could use more intelligent people like you, as opposed to the bunch of idiots that post here everyday and bring this place down. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the kind words. This forum could use more intelligent people like you, as opposed to the bunch of idiots that post here everyday and bring this place down. Keep up the good work.

thanks in return, you do likewise, keep posting and stay classy

Nate and Tarec should get a similar quality of opponent the same way Pettis and Ben got the same quality of opponent for their first fights (Guida and Bocek were in similar places in the division at the time). Maybe give Tarec somebody slightly higher up the ladder than Nate like Pierce or Pyle and have Nate fight Hathaway or the Maia v. Fitch loser.

I wanna see him fight Kampmann, give him a wrestler if he wins. I think throwing him to a wrestler like Pierce could be a bad move to start him with & aiming a bit low with guys like Hathaway won't do much for him. (Not saying Hathaway isn't good but he's lower than Nate).

Back