What next for Ryan?

I think he wants to retire young and he wanted this fight because it's the biggest payday he can get. He could fight Jake Paul or Nate Diaz next and possibly get an 8 figure paycheck then retire from any type of fighting altogether.

Kid is only 24 and took a legitimate super fight. At 24 tank’s biggest fight was the ghost of Gamboa; let’s cut him some slack for giving us a great fight and stepping up, while most stars are just are all talk. Ryan still has plenty of time to work on his craft and improve.

I think he wants to retire young and he wanted this fight because it's the biggest payday he can get. He could fight Jake Paul or Nate Diaz next and possibly get an 8 figure paycheck then retire from any type of fighting altogether.

Not getting a fight with Paul or Nate sanctioned anywhere - size difference is ridiculous.

I think he’ll fight on at 140 and try to win a belt or two before putting together another big name likes of Lopez or Loma retirement fight.

Not getting a fight with Paul or Nate sanctioned anywhere - size difference is ridiculous.

I think he’ll fight on at 140 and try to win a belt or two before putting together another big name likes of Lopez or Loma retirement fight.
size difference may be ridiculous, but he'd still knock both of them the fuck out, probably in the same night.

not sure if he'll be rushing in there with someone elite after just a few fights, though. i expect him to be fed a steady diet of no hopers that he knocks out in spectacular fashion for quite some time.

He should fight a comeback match against some top 15 opponent like Ritson or Commey, then get after Rollie Romero, seems like a good shootout if Romero wins the WBA title (Or Barrosa).

Reactions: Ruv
People saying retirement. Lol.

He hasn't even hit his prime years yet. The kid is only 24. He fought a fighter in his prime and a guy most people thought he would lose to anyway. He stepped up and helped produce a fight for the fans.

This kid can have a bright future if he makes some adjustments and continues forward.

He needs to go back to the drawing board. Obviously he has a lot of improvements to make. Spamming left hooks and bum rushing elite fighters won't cut it, as he just found out.

140. Easier division with plenty of beatable guys.

My guess is a failed attempt to cash in on his boxing fame. Probably will be in some terrible movie or commercial.

140. Easier division with plenty of beatable guys.
Easier division? Teofimo Lopez, Josh Taylor, Regis Prograis, Barboza, Ramirez... that division is pretty stacked.

I think 140 can work, but idk if he has the patience to do it well

Back