What new cell phone are you most excited for?

ancientonion

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am curious about this because I work in the industry and there are a few new releases or soon to be released phones that can do some new things. We have the new iPhones 5s and 5c. The new galaxy note, the lg g2, droid mini and max, and the windows phones which seem to be growing on people, including the new one with its 41 mp camera.

I am pretty interested in the g2 right now.

Anyone interested in any of these?

anything white & shiny.

anything less is uncivilized

The one that holds a charge for more than a couple hours and doesn't randomly close my applications.

Nexus 5
Iphone 5S was nice but no compelling reason to upgrade from a 5
The note3 looks nice but I have small hands.

I just want a watch like device that projects holograms of the people I call. Anything less than that does not excite me.

I don't get excited new phones coming out because I'm not a teenage girl.

I don't get excited new phones coming out because I'm not a teenage girl.

I didn't know that getting excited about technology is for girls now.

To answer the OP. I'm excited for the nexus 5. Hopefully its priced around 350-400 like the 4 was.

note 3 or possibly the 4,depends when it comes out,cause my contract don't run out till may.

I'm never that exited about buying somebodies product and making them rich tbh. I have an I-phone. It's a small computer. It's not improving my life too much, and if a feature comes out that makes me spend even more time on one it probably won't improve my life either, but possibly make it worse.

I'm looking forward to the one that has a hologram feature that allows you to watch things in 3d projections. That will be the actual next step. Everything else is in between is just you making somebody else rich for almost nothing.

I have a POS phone from like 2008. I need to upgrade. Note 3 looks pretty sweet. Are there good apps for the Note 2? Can you mod it?

Back