What Movie has given us the most sayings we now, or have in the past, used in our daily lives?

Nope...I feel like sort a loser that I even remember this well, but iirc;

"Go ahead skin it. Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens."
Ok, you know I’m not being serious, right? That I don’t think Kurt Russell actually tells Billy Bob Thornton to suck his dick in that scene? I know he dialogue. It’s one of my absolute favorite movies. But also, the dialogue sometimes sounds borderline gay. And that’s hilarious to me.

Ok, you know I’m not being serious, right? That I don’t think Kurt Russell actually tells Billy Bob Thornton to suck his dick in that scene? I know he dialogue. It’s one of my absolute favorite movies. But also, the dialogue sometimes sounds borderline gay. And that’s hilarious to me.
Lol, I did not know you weren't being serious, buy I def gotta check youtube to see if I am in fact recalling them words correctly

Turns out I was exactly right. I'm gittin tired of your gas too btw!

In the UK from my generation probably Withnail and I.

I would say overall though The Simpsons in the current era.

Austin powers 1

1 million dollars
Mojo
Unfortunately for yours truly that train had sailed.
Yeah baby

I'm drawing a blank on the rest but there's many more.

I didn't expect the Spanish inquisition

Austin powers 1

1 million dollars
Mojo
Unfortunately for yours truly that train had sailed.
Yeah baby

I'm drawing a blank on the rest but there's many more.

I say. "Allow myself to introduce... myself" to new people a lot. They usually get it.

The ol' "there you are/do i know you?/no, but thats where you are, youre there" routine works well when you accidentally bump into someone at a bar or club.

Monty Python and the holy Grail has to be to there.

"Oooh, had enough, eh?"
"'tis a flesh wound"
"Alright, we'll call it a draw"
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
"Bring out your dead"
"I'm not dead yet"
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries"
"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"
"Run away!"
"The holy hand grenade"

Insert Arnold Schwarzenegger movie here ___________

It's not a movie, but a show, my 12 year old quotes "Breaking Bad" a lot