What moment did you start thinking Conor was the greatest?

sharkcat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He has yet to face anybody that would be on a GOAT's list of bragging rights. Fedor beat the most elite fighters of his generation, and some people won't admit he's the greatest. So what was it that proved Conor's greatness? If he didn't have a trendy beard, fashionable clothing, and an Irish accent would you still feel the same about him? I've never seen so many people jump on a hype train, I swear.

When I first heard the name, "Conor McGregor", I knew just the sound of his name was royalty. My ears were blessed. Little did I know, it was nothing compared to what my eyes were going to have the honor to witness.

When Dustins head clattered off that canvas, i realized.

When he beat Marcus Brimage I knew immediately he would easily surpass Fedor, Anderson, GSP, and Jones.

The first time I'd ever seen him shadow box I knew he was special. That's no joke either. He's one of very few fighters in combat sports that impressed me right away with something so trivial. His movement as he was shadow boxing was another attribute that had me thinking "Kid's for real, Mike!" haha

Man, if I was a talent scout I'd be making fat stacks for finding and recruiting these kind of extraordinary prospects. Instead, I do it for free (just the spotting and not the recruiting) and I make $0.00 from it. I could've been the friggin Jerry MaGuire of MMA managers and that's some real talk young bloods. \m/

Hahah..i never thought that...let him beat someone worth beating (not dennis siver)lol

Man, if I was a talent scout I'd be making fat stacks for finding and recruiting these kind of extraordinary prospects. Instead, I do it for free (just the spotting and not the recruiting) and I make $0.00 from it. I could've been the friggin Jerry MaGuire of MMA managers and that's some real talk young bloods. \m/

So you're an intern for Conor's PR agent?

When I realised that Highlander was actually a prophecy and they just spelt his name differently in the movie to avoid getting sued by sports bookies.

So you're an intern for Conor's PR agent?

Yes, my internship with their 'firm' so far has been wonderful. For lunch I even buy everyone Taco Bell. I usually order the Nacho Bell Grande x2 and steak burritos. Conor can't grub like that though cuz of that whole fighting thing he does. I feel sorry for the bastard, personally.

When he beat a guy that has never came close to beating an elite opponent

Back