what level of envy is this

Wait until he has to pay for rent or a mortgage in America, then he will wish he never left home.
Foreigners like him are lead to believe that money grows on trees.

Hard not to get tempted by materialism when you spend some time in the US.

Seriously, I have a cousin in law from Singapore who got the works done after moving here. She once had natural innocent beauty, now she has implants, her hair & teeth completely done up with a phone in one hand & a glass of wine in the other.

Someone needs to inform him of his below average peen size.... And that girls laugh at him because of this... While giving sex to people not him.... Then tell him to start working on that manifesto.

Seriously, I have a cousin in law from Singapore who got the works done after moving here. She once had natural innocent beauty, now she has implants, her hair & teeth completely done up with a phone in one hand & a glass of wine in the other.

jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg.jpg

Sleeper agents. All of them.

Lol.

He should get into buddhism. It will help him.

Everything is about your relative perspective. If he wants to be happy he can change his and focus more on being thankful for what he does have

He should have kung fu.

(brown belt promotion kung fu post ftw)

I find the "bullied" part is total B.S., imo

Unless he is in a frat, I seriously doubt he gets bullied in college.

This kid sounds like a whiner to me. He is already making excuses for his low gpa, and seems lazy as well. I think he should be sent back and better candidate sent to replace him.

There's 1%er kids from China that attend American Universities that burn through money their parents send them. I guess he hasn't met one yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back