What kind of Nike shoes/boots are these?

rskbreaker

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
nike-boxing-sample-2.JPG

I think Pacquiao(left) is wearing the same style with a different color scheme in this pic.

scaled.php

I don't know what those are, but they're not boxing shoes.

What are they then? Basketball shoes?

They're not for any sport. Try doing something athletic with that sole, you'll fall on your ass or sprain your ankle.

They're just ugly casual shoes. For fashion, not sport.

They're not for any sport. Try doing something athletic with that sole, you'll fall on your ass or sprain your ankle.

Those are a prototype of a 2007 Nike Boxing Sneakers Sample. The photo was taken in Japan in 2007 by Eddie Cruz of Undefeated. It is unknown, if they were ever released. If you would like to read anything further on them, or the other prototype model, you can do so on Page 1,496 at "sneakerfiles.com".

Here they are:

Nike Boxing Sneaker Samples | Sneaker Files

:icon_chee

Those are a prototype of a 2007 Nike Boxing Sneakers Sample. The photo was taken in Japan in 2007 by Eddie Cruz of Undefeated. It is unknown, if they were ever released. If you would like to read anything further on them, or the other prototype model, you can do so on Page 1,496 at "sneakerfiles.com".

Here they are:

Obviously designed by someone who's never boxed before.

They look like a traditional sole for an old school style boxing shoe.

go to title boxing f you want to see nike boxing shoes

Thanks. I'm aware of Nike's other boxing shoes, I was just curious because I never saw this pair before. I've been keeping my eye on the Machomai's, but it looks like every seller is clearing out inventory and not too many sizes are available.

Here they are:

You are the mother fucking man!

Obviously designed by someone who's never boxed before.

Yeah OBVIOUSLY! The one picture of a SAMPLE makes that completely obvious!
In all actuality you are just bummed that you were flat out wrong, and it is definitely funny.

Back