what kind of hand wraps do you perfer?

B

blanko

the thick ones or the thinner "Mexican style" ones? I like the thin/longer ones becauses it gives me more controll of where i want my hands to be wrapped.

I use the compression gauze type and the Mexican style cloth as well. Depends on what is clean and accessible.

those evergel wraps are crap. Good idea but the construction is real shotty. The seams dig into your wrists and i used them for about 3 weeks(4 or 5 days a week) and they are already comming apart.

I have the mexican ones- never used normal ones- but i really like the mexican

A&R_Superstar said:
those evergel wraps are crap. Good idea but the construction is real shotty. The seams dig into your wrists and i used them for about 3 weeks(4 or 5 days a week) and they are already comming apart.

I agree. I have used them only a few times and my wife had to repair the
velcro. I put tape on the seams to reduce how they dig in (I am amazed
this is a design flaw and not just an isolated problem with mine!). I do
agree that they are a nice idea. Under training gloves I prefer normal
wraps, but the gel-wraps are convenient for hitting focus pads or light bag
work.

i personally dont really care...

as long as it s long enough to get a good bracing around the wrist.... i find the longer ones are nice because i like haivn ght ewraps go a bit further up my forarms...

Mexican by a long shot...I used normal ones for about a month then finally bought mexican style and will never go back. The extra length + the "Elastic" feel, love it.

Have you tryed the CSI handwraps? there thin and elastic...not the best for bag work or full contact sparring- but it is nice for light sparring on the ground, and they fit so well to my gloves and me, so im not bulked down.

I like the everlast gel wraps, they are pricey at 25 dollars, but well worth it.

I use the standard Lonsdale boxing wraps, cheep as chips and do the job so fine in my books.

I never really had a preference, i've used both the mexican and the thicker ones and they each seemed to work just fine for me.

Back