• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

What kind of brawl is supposed to have happened last night ?

Let that be a lesson for the kids. If someone questions if you're a real Gangster make a statement by throwing water bottles. Bottle full, bottle empty, doesn't matter. Plastic is plastic and that's fucking illegal. Only real G's dismiss recycling.

Since it involved Khamzat the Swede I'm going to assume some gay trashtalk was involved. He already talked about Costa getting fucked and Teymur also talks about fucking men. Can't be a coincidence.

From what I heard, the issue was between two fighters and their massive corners. That's 98 of the 100 who could be incapacitated and you'd never know it because you never see them.

None of the fighters have a single mark on them. 100 men throwing hands backstage and nada.
During the media scrum Dana white was talking about plastic water bottles getting thrown around and a few slaps. Why did they cancel the press conference over this?
He had to go home early and bang some working class girls.

Jake Shields throwing all those punches

Those were the days.

StrikeforceNashville_JakeShields_DanHenderson.jpg

Need an expert opinion. Apparently the press conference was called off bc of lack of security. Two people day can shut down a multi-thousand person press conferences? All the media and cameras and fans? Nah. Someone didn’t show up. Now it’s on Sportscenter specifically naming Khazamat and Holland. Well we know what fight is next no matter who wins and losses tmrw.

Also, it was at the MGM grand in Vegas, one of the best venues in the world, and they don’t have enough security for two dudes?? It’s Vegas! I know Danar is saying it was numerous but not buying it. Pretty affective though. I’m sure Holland, Danar, and Khamzat are all happy by the plot.

Topless pillow fight IIRC.

Back