what Jones Fans Think He Actually Won?

godson2z2

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Seriously i wanna know if there on par with the Alex fans I thought jones was gunna win but alex beat the shit outta him im not a fan of Jones or Gus tho

I can see a case for either guy winning.

I'm not really comfortable saying either guy 'lost' that fight.

Its was REALLY hard fight... to tell the thrust 1-3 Gus -2-4 JJ 5 draw.

I had it Gus 1, 2, 3 but agree it was close, otherwise I'm just like TS

I had Jones winning 2, 4, and 5

The rounds Gustaffson won were more decisive, (round 2 was very close for Jones), but i think Jones won

I had it 1-2-3 Gus.
I don't mind Jon winning, but 46-49 is just BS!!!

I do. Just because a fight is close does not mean it was a robbery. Round 2 was really close then Jones RUINED Gus in 4 and 5. Gus had some really good standup and blocked the take downs which I did not really expect, but Jones won via having more tools to his standup. Jones wins 3 rounds to 2.

I had Jones winning 2, 4, and 5

The rounds Gustaffson won were more decisive, (round 2 was very close for Jones), but i think Jones won

I was rooting for Gus, but thought Jones won narrowly. I watched the Xbox simulation prior to the bout and it had Bones win by decision...pretty interesting. Once I heard Alex was training w/Davis, I knew he had a chance. Never thought he'd take him down though!

People forget how much Gus dominated rd 4 before Jones landed in the last minute. That rd could easily be a 10-10.

Not a fan of either, but now a fan of both. I thought Jones won 1,4, and 5 so I thought it was right.

i thought gus took 1,2, and bones took 4,5. 3 was the real toss up round imo. that fight could have went either way. i think jones finishing stronger pushed it through for him. great, close fight.

Jones edged out round 2, and Gus gassed in the championship rounds, leaving enough room for Jones to come back and win.

I thought Jones 2,4,5 and Gus 1 and 3 (obviously). Some of those rounds could have went either way and couldn't complain much if Gus would have won. I can't wait for the rematch.

Back