What is your most anticipated movie this year?

Wheres Hotel Transylvania 2 !?!.....( yes I have 3 kids haha! )

REVENANT/SICARIO

Then SPECTRE, THE FORCE AWAKENS (who were the ad wizards that came up with this one?), GOOD DINOSAUR in who-cares order. Followed by H8TEFUL.

Star wars.

Nothing else even comes close.

Notable releases for the last half of 2015:

Star Wars Episode VII
The Revenant
The Hateful Eight
Black Mass
Spectre
The Martian
Creed
Bridge of Spies
Everest
Snowden
Point Break
Mockingjay Part 2
Rock the Kabash
Steve Jobs
The Good Dinosaur
Goosebumps

Sherdog suggestions:

Green Inferno
Sicario

For me, I'm extremely hyped up for the Hateful Eight, The Revenant, Creed and Steve Jobs. They all have stellar casts and look to be great films. Also my guilty movie is Goosebumps because I read every single book when I was a kid and I'm looking to get some nostalgia going on. Whats the movie you're most excited for?

Check out my AV man......you know I'm looking forward to The Revenant!

star wars, hateful 8, & mockingjay

cant believe hateful 8s, QTs 8th film

8th?

my best friends birthday (wrote/directed)
reservoir dogs (wrote/directed)
pulp fiction (wrote/directed)
jackie brown (wrote/directed)
kill bill 1 (wrote/directed)
kill bill 2 (wrote/directed)
death proof (wrote/directed)
inglorious basterds (wrote/directed)
django unchained (wrote/directed)

that's 9 right there so it would make hateful 8 his 10th and thats not counting true romance which he wrote or dusk til dawn which he wrote/produced/acted in

Albeit, I don't know anything about some of the movies you listed, I think I am looking forward to The Hateful Eight the most. Watching the trailer, though, it's kinda hard to take Samuel Jackson seriously.

Yeah, I kinda got that feeling for the whole trailer actually. Kurt Russell was a little too hammy and it just felt too campy overall. He is trying to sound like John Wayne. I'm sure the actual flick will be a little more serious and not too over the top. None of Tarantino's movies have ever disappointed me though, I even liked Death Proof.

Star Wars, Hateful 8, and Revenant.

Not really sure what else is coming out really. Aside from Bond and Hunger Games, which I am rather meh about.

8th?

that's 9 right there so it would make hateful 8 his 10th and thats not counting true romance which he wrote or dusk til dawn which he wrote/produced/acted in

I believe he counts Kill Bill as one movie and doesn't count Death Proof as it was a collaboration with Robert Rodriguez, so the Hateful Eight is his 8th movie.

no love for Hank in this thread?

FrRpbXW.jpg

hopefully they don't sugar coat his life & Tom can do some decent yodeling

if anyone is interested the movie is I Saw the Light comes out 11/27/15

the hateful eight, followed by goosebumps(hopefully they can pg13 it up and make it somewhat scary)

I believe he counts Kill Bill as one movie and doesn't count Death Proof as it was a collaboration with Robert Rodriguez, so the Hateful Eight is his 8th movie.

i can understand kill bill being 1 movie. But death proof was a full length film aired on its own. Just becasue they released it as a double feature at theatres doesnt mean it wasnt a tarantino film.

8th?

do u even hateful 8 trailer bro?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
The Revenant
Sicario
The Hateful Eight
In The Heart of the Sea
The Peanuts Movie
Bridge of Spies
The Walk
The Martian
Black Mass

There are a lot more movies I'm looking forward to but those are my top 10 anticipated films of the remaining year.

do u even hateful 8 trailer?

looks like a good movie and im sure ill enjoy it when ever i get around to watching it just like all his other films. But he can call it his 8th film all he wants, doesnt make it true.

Spectre
Mockingjay Part 2
Hateful Eight
The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials (the first one was pretty good watched it on a whim and was surprised by it)
And that new indie flick Star Wars Episode VII.

Might see Creed, The Martian and Pan (surprised that's not in the OP)

Back