What is your favorite Wrestlemania main event?

Favorite Wrestlemania main event

• Hogan vs Andre

• Hogan vs Warrior

• Bret vs HBK

• Rock vs Austin II

• Angle vs Brock

• HHH vs HBK vs Benoit

• Hogan vs Savage

• HBK vs Undertaker

• Orton vs Batista vs Bryan

• Undertaker vs Edge

• Austin vs HBK

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bret vs HBK. It's just too bad we never got the return match at WM13 or 14.
It’s funny you say that because as much as I wanted that we wouldn’t have had Austin vs hart at 13 and Austin HBK 14

It’s funny you say that because as much as I wanted that we wouldn’t have had Austin vs hart at 13 and Austin HBK 14
True but you might have still had them at some point. You might have also had Austin vs Bret for the title.

True but you might have still had them at some point. You might have also had Austin vs Bret for the title.
Yeah I often daydream about the possibilities of matches if HBK didn’t get injured and Hart didn’t leave for wcw. I would have preferred the rematch at summerslam after mania 12.

Yeah I often daydream about the possibilities of matches if HBK didn’t get injured and Hart didn’t leave for wcw. I would have preferred the rematch at summerslam after mania 12.
That was a tough time. Both guys were pure baby faces at the time. Bret was getting stale and sort of handed the torch to Shawn at WrestleMania 12 and Shawn didn't draw well. I think both guys benefited greatly from the early days of the Attitude Era and were completely reinvigorated. It's a damn shame they both couldn't keep it together. I think Bret/Austin would have been a hotter angle going into WrestleMania 14.

That was a tough time. Both guys were pure baby faces at the time. Bret was getting stale and sort of handed the torch to Shawn at WrestleMania 12 and Shawn didn't draw well. I think both guys benefited greatly from the early days of the Attitude Era and were completely reinvigorated. It's a damn shame they both couldn't keep it together. I think Bret/Austin would have been a hotter angle going into WrestleMania 14.
Sorry I meant after WM 13. Just had a baby last week and I’m sleep deprived.

Booker T Vs. HHH WM 19

So many others but that one jumps out at me right now.

Back