What is your favorite type of ice cream?

Big Dawg

I Did It My Way
@Black
Reaction score
Cookies and cream for me. But I also enjoy the ones with candy bar bits in them.

Do y'all have a favorite ice cream?

I know, I bring the difficult questions.

Cookies and cream, some type of reeces pesnut butter flavor or something would be S-tier.
S’mores and pistachio ice cream too.

Anything with a crunchy cookie in it

Buttery Pecan with a slice of peach cobbler….goodness

Strawberry because I’m a pervert

Banana because I’m an ape

Cookies and cream for me. But I also enjoy the ones with candy bar bits in them.

Do y'all have a favorite ice cream?

I know, I bring the difficult questions.

There's a place that me and my wife go to that make homemade ice cream.

I get a giant waffle cone with 2 scoops of grape nut ice cream and 2 scoops of lemon ice cream on top...fuckin phenomenal.

And no the lemon is not sherbet its ice cream lol.

There was a diner by me that made homemade ice cream until recently. Changed owners, now it sucks. Before the change:

Chocolate Chocolate chip with a marshmallow topping

It was outrageously good.

I recently finished B&J Dirt Cake and some NY fudge something. They gots these fancy names, but a lot of them just seem like some slight variation of chocolate with misc stuff in it.

Mint chocolate chip
Smarties Blizzard ( not rockets candy)
Vanilla ice cream with crushed peanuts and a light chocolate drizzle
Raspberry Banana

My favorite was Kemps mint chocolate chip but at about the age of 45 I started having lactose intolerance problems. I always had milk with every meal and ice cream several times a week but I had to give it up. I can still digest cheese but milk and ice cream bring misery, even with Lactaid.

I like a good vanilla, sometimes a rich chocolate. Cherry is a favorite. Pecan as well.

Back