What is your favorite store?

Y2Khaos

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What is your favorite store/place to shop?

Why do you like it?

I collect Nintendo NES so mine is a video game store in Lancaster Pennsylvania called Just Press Play. You can buy anything there from an Atari to a Neo Geo to a PlayStation 4. Their selection is huge and their prices are realistic. They often have rare and unique items.

2dri7ls.jpg

20fdvkk.jpg

I don't even like Atari that much but I just could not pass on that cover. Classic.
21ec7kp.jpg

Last edited:
I love/hate Costco
I love strolling through those huge wonderful aisles of amazement with all the things I didnt even realize I needed until that very moment but then I hate looking at my bank account afterwards
Once went to buy fruit and toilet paper and walked out with an industrial size jumpy castle inflatable waterslide that cost $450
True story and a story that could only happen at Costco

Why do you like it?

I collect Nintendo NES so mine is a video game store in Lancaster Pennsylvania called Just Press Play. You can buy anything there from an Atari to a Neo Geo to a PlayStation 4. Their selection is huge and their prices are realistic. They often have rare and unique items.

2dri7ls.jpg

20fdvkk.jpg

I don't even like Atari that much but I just could not pass on that cover. Classic.
21ec7kp.jpg
I spent a few months in York.

Wal-mart, Costco, Sam's Club.

Costco

As an expat of sort, the offerings are consistent enough across the globe that I can get most of what I want whether I am in Canada or Taiwan.

Want to get a Costco membership, heard their meat is pretty good.

Why do you like it?

2dri7ls.jpg

20fdvkk.jpg

21ec7kp.jpg
Awwww lucky. Would love to have that place in my area. Would be heaven tbh.

Walmart got a bit of everything plus it's convenient.

smile.amazon . com

they have everything and they donate a bit to..some cause I believe strongly in. Whatever I picked.

Back