What is your favorite fighter excuse after a loss?

My favourite fighter only had two losses. He made no excuses and immediately went back to work and actually avenged them...Emphatically.

GOAT.

giphy.gif
A 170 lb fighter will not be remembered as the greatest fighter, ever. No way, no how.

No excuse is worse than Hendricks saying he was only throwing at 70%... that's basically saying he didn't try hard enough ffs

I saw cinco de mayo on the cover of Cains book that made me laugh he should really run with that one

Forrest Griffin after his loss to Shogun at UFC 134, his wife went into labor right before the fight. That was a pretty unique one.

My favourite fighter only had two losses. He made no excuses and immediately went back to work and actually avenged them...Emphatically.

GOAT.

giphy.gif

He did have excuses for that Hendricks win though.

But yeah my favorite fighter never lost a fight by non DQ. He didn't have to make excuses and didn't have to avenge losses to reality show winners because he didn't lose. When he was about to lose to Gus he didn't wait to avenge his loss, he elbowed Gus and won the fight so he didn't have to avenge nothing.

GOAT

A 170 lb fighter will not be remembered as the greatest fighter, ever. No way, no how.

“There’s Champions and then there’s the elite champion” ~ GSP

Steep Meochick, losses due to getting poked in the eye. And I'm serious and still think it is what it is.

Lol

Yet fedor the can crusher is? GSP jabs the shit out of him and takes him down at will.
“There’s Champions and then there’s the elite champion” ~ GSP
Look, I am not disputing whether GSP’s one of the greatest, ever. I happen to agree with the connotation he is. My qualm is GSP being revered as the undisputed greatest, ever. IMO a little man should never be the best of all-time just as long as there are Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight weight-classes.

Obligatory

9wcTBn.gif

tenor.gif

I've heard interviews with Ken Shamrock where he basically said that if you factor in various reasons he has, that he has actually won all his fights, even the ones he lost!

My favorite line ever is when Brendan Schaub, when asked who the hardest hitting opponent he ever met was, said "none of the fighters that knocked me out actually hit that hard"

That dude who lost because he was so good that he didn't even train.
Can't think of his name. Was over 10 years ago. Little help?

Back