what is your fastest submission in competition?

pk1mbjj

White Belt
Reaction score
I competed last month in long beach fall international open and in my first match I got a armbar in like 12 seconds! It felt really good cause it was my first win ever in competition. It was only my third time competing. I ended up getting third place that day. You can watch the fight on YouTube if you search "white belt featherweight bjj match 1" please comment and thumbs up if you can lol thanks

Last edited:
I competed last month in long beach fall international open and in my first match I got a armbar in like 12 seconds! It felt really good cause it was my first win ever in competition. It was only my third time competing. I ended up getting third place that day. You can watch the fight on YouTube if you search "white belt featherweight bjj match 1"

just watched it......nice work

i snatched a guillotine and jumped guard for the finish in a hair under a minute

I don't know the official time, but I stuffed a shot, hit one of my own, and got a d'arce choke pretty quickly.

Around 35 seconds.
My first match ever, I threw the guy and when he turtled up, I went spaz mode on a clock choke and put him to sleep.

Flying triangle to win a gold at a state title comp, prolly 10 - 15 seconds.....

I did a no gi absolute a couple years ago, had four matches. Footlock, footlock, got hit with a toehold, footlock for bronze. I was on the mat for less than a minute, all told.

fastest submission : 32 secs Straight ankle lock on a purple belt
fastest time being submitted: 45 sec - armbar when i was a white belt (i must admit that shit scared the hell out of me)
longest submission : 1hr 45 mins (hell if i remember what it was)
Fastest pin: 6sec (still hold high school record)
Fastest takedown : Off the whistle
Fastest time to finish a division (4 men) - 2mins total

I got a single leg x-guard straight footlock at the English Open a couple months ago in about 40 seconds

I RNC'ed someone in around 12 seconds. (Judo comp)

7 second basket choke. Won me $200 bucks. Dude was a scrub.

I don't think I've ever subbed a guy quicker than two or three minutes, now I think about it.

I won a Judo match in 10 seconds plus the 25 for the hold-down clock, once.

8 second armbar and a 9 second armbar, i've also had a lot of matches under a minute

Got an Ezekiel choke right at the 30 second mark in my last comp.

Back