What is Worse Women's FW or Men's FW?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I now find it hard for the UFC to justify dissolving the men's Fly division. I remember when it was first created people spoke about how weak it was but looking back it has WAY more talent than women's Fly. They actually created the division recently, they had to know there was no one to compete with Valentina. I'm assuming they created it for Valentina much like they did for Cyborg.

We're talking about a women who is neck and neck with Nunes and beat Holly Holm who is a decent sized featherweight fighting women that are moving up in weight. Striking there is no one that can hang and she's showing she can out muscle and out wrestle them all as well which would be the only chance I see someone has.

Edit:Fly

Last edited:
Women's Featherweight is the worst division by far. It's that bad they can't even be bothered to put a rankings list together.

I now find it hard for the UFC to justify dissolving the men's FW division. I remember when it was first created people spoke about how weak it was but looking back it has WAY more talent than women's FW. They actually created the division recently, they had to know there was no one to compete with Valentina. I'm assuming they created it for Valentina much like they did for Cyborg.

We're talking about a women who is neck and neck with Nunes and beat Holly Holm who is a decent sized featherweight fighting women that are moving up in weight. Striking there is no one that can hang and she's showing she can out muscle and out wrestle them all as well which would be the only chance I see someone has.

FW = featherweight, not flyweight

Men's featherweight is great, tf. I thought you meant Flyweight. No one ever cared about Mighty Mouse reign. But yeah women's Featherweight only has like 3 fighters in it

Is this even a question???????

What is worse the Heavies or the Wasteland?

Men's Featherweight is one of the most exciting divisions.

Last edited:
Men's Featherweight is one of the most exiting divisions.

I think you mean exciting, isn't fly the exiting one?

I know, I know autocorrect. I just put Shevchenko is unbeatable and it came out untreatable ... both are true though.

I think you mean exciting, isn't fly the exiting one?

I know, I know autocorrect. I just put Shevchenko is unbeatable and it came out untreatable ... both are true though.

Whoops, yes damn autocorrect lol. Already fixed it. Shev might be untreatable though (in such a way that they can't treat her with a worthy opponent in her division lol)

Men's flyweight sucks, but there are some interesting contests. Also helps that almost every fight is between ranked opponents. There have been some decent KO's lately.

Obviously Men's FW is dope af.

Women's flyweight consists of a bunch of shitty fighters and a murderous queen who reigns over the division with an iron fist. Fun to watch Roxy beat Barber into a bloody mess. Also pretty cool, in a somewhat sick way, to watch Shev toy with her food when she decides to not point fight. Beyond these, everything about the division sucks dick.

Women's FW isn't a division. It was made for Cyborg, and all the bullshit between her and Dana that led to that Cris's departure makes the division totally pointless. With the possible exception of Spencer, the talent discrepency between Nunes and the rest of the division's fighters is arguaby greater than Shev and her flyweights.

Womans FW isn't even a weight class, It's the womans openweight title.

WMMA is always worse bro,

The best ever WMMA fighter is about as skilled as Harold Howard.

CjXPE.gif

Except HH had mic skills and personality.

Back