What is the worst show on television?

513e7b9c5a69fb8f2d172fca4f6a634a.jpg

she's no Topanga.
Ew... Gross dude.

the entire ABC Family network, trust me, it's atrocious (former married guy checking in)

All CIS and Law and Order’s.

i hate how the bad guy (person) always bust themselves out at the end. like, the PI always out smarts them and tricks them into confessing. every fucking time!!!
you've never seen First 48 have you....

criminals are really, really stupid. and somehow never ask for a lawyer

A good case could be made for Big Bang Theory.
Not funny, fake boobs, pushes a stupid notion of what science-oriented people are like.

A good case could be made for Big Bang Theory.
Not funny, fake boobs, pushes a stupid notion of what science-oriented people are like.

I don't get the hate for Bing Bang. It's just a typical sitcom playing up a stereotype to use social awkwardness for laughs. It's not ground breaking but it's not the worse show on TV.

I think actors do a good job in the show.

I don't get the hate for Bing Bang. It's just a typical sitcom playing up a stereotype to use social awkwardness for laughs. It's not ground breaking but it's not the worse show on TV.

I think actors do a good job in the show.
It's a rather silly teevee executive idea of what science-oriented people are like. Kind of like making Ugly Betty "teevee ugly" by sticking a pair of glasses on her face, it's just too shallow, and too obvious for me to enjoy it.

She has man shoulders, arms and hands; and a fish mouth. She's aged pretty badly bro.

aged pretty bad??? Please post a picture of your mess of a wife and let me know how she's soooo much hotter than Topanga.. Get the fuck outta here. Here's a promo pic from Girl Meets world. IMO, still hot.
latest

anything reality tv, with stupid people that want 15min of fame.

The correct answer is "Big Freeda"

Seriously, I have no idea who watch's that terrible show.

Back