What is the longest win streak in UFC without getting a ranked opponent?

Oliveira
looks like a brazilian tony ferg
7 finishes in a row in ufc at155 or 145 iirc...
OLIVEIRA_CHARLES_R_0.png
Charles Olivera and it was 6 win in a row

Arnold Allen is on a 7 fight-win-streak in the UFC. None of his opponents seems like they should be ranked.
Just remembered him after I entered this thread. Probably one of the most underrated prospects in the FW division, and someone that deserves a top 10 opponent in their next bout.

Maybe it's because he doesn't finish fights in an exciting fashion most of the time?

Technically.... Cyborg? 21 fight streak in FW. Or did FW use to have rankings?

Usman comes to my mind.
11-fight winning streak (7-0 in the UFC) before his fight against Maia.

Usman comes to my mind.
11-fight winning streak (7-0 in the UFC) before his fight against Maia.
That’s what happens when everyone ducked The Nigerian Nightmare, no one wanted to face him on his way to the belt.

George Sotiropoulos had 7
Joe Miller had 7
Raphael Assuncao had 7

There's tons of guys like that. You just have to remember them.

I forgot about G Sot. Good call. He was such a dick on TUF too lol.

I'm going with Usman.

His first 7 wins were not ranked. His 8th was Maia.

Khabib's 5th fight was RDA.

Good call. He dismantled Paul Felder but Idk if or what # Paul was ranked at the time.

One of the most underrated fighters in the UFC imo.

Currently 4-1 in his last 5, but that loss was total BS against Alexander Hernandez. Some online judges had it 30-27 for Trinaldo.
I've liked Trinaldo a lot lately, so I can't be alone in hoping he gets one more push before retirement. He's still looking pretty fast and strong, although he seems to be slowing down in the later rounds a lot more.

I've liked Trinaldo a lot lately, so I can't be alone in hoping he gets one more push before retirement. He's still looking pretty fast and strong, although he seems to be slowing down in the later rounds a lot more.
You are certainly not alone, sir.

My only concern is, in his last post fight interview (when he KO’d the “superior” striker) he said he was going to WW. I’m hoping he stays at LW where he’s already established.

Does Greg Hardy qualify? He only got a ranked opponent by accident.

Back