What is the LARGEST animal you could kill in a fight?

Wild animals are EXTREMELY durable… a humans only hope would be either soccer kicks to the ribs or if you’re lucky maybe a rear naked choke and these wouldn’t be an option on anything bigger then a coyote

Pretty sure I could kick that thing's ass:

article-0-192A0FA200000578-415_634x344.jpg

Having to get so close to the hideous beast would probably scar me for life though.

But you could take her pig home as your pet afterwards so there's an upside to the trauma.

I could spin kick the shit out of a lamb. Fuck it, give me ten of em I'll beat them to a living kebab

We have a 300k years of adaptation for throwing shit. If someone that throws javalin in track and field events had the tools we always had, probably an elephant.

I’m pretty sure I could rear naked choke a fully developed adult male bull giraffe.

I could beat an Elephant under the right circumstances.

styles do make fights tbf

I see this same fat guy at the taco bell/kfc at the fod court. dude must weight 600 poinds. I could kill him by simply taking away his big crunch-crunch wrap supreame mash up away from him. He'd stroke out for sure

I could kick the fuck out of your dog. Just kick it right under its stupid face and neck...

i could probably kill a cape buffalo... maybe a rhino on a good day.

Not sure I have ever seen this asked in here. There is actually a right answer to this I believe. I will put in in spoiler tags.

But in fight to the death, what is the largest animal you would beat bare handed?

manatee

If we're talking fully unarmed and in the element (aquatic animals must be fought in water), I think you don't actually kill a bull manatee bare handed.

What are you going to do, wrestle it to death under water?

With a knife or a spear sure, but with no weapons the manatee swims slowly away and bucks you off when you try to ride it.

If we've got a spear, the options increase. And if you're fighting aquatic animals on land that's just absurd unless it's elephant seal fights on the beach.

Not sure I have ever seen this asked in here. There is actually a right answer to this I believe. I will put in in spoiler tags.

But in fight to the death, what is the largest animal you would beat bare handed?

manatee
You can't actually have a fair fight with a manatee, and it would fuck you up in water. I'm pretty sure I would easily fuck up a giant tortoise. Regardless of how heavy it is, I'd just grab a hold of its neck and snap it.

Pretty sure I could kick that thing's ass:

article-0-192A0FA200000578-415_634x344.jpg

Having to get so close to the hideous beast would probably scar me for life though.
I feel like you could only beat these things on points though. You can't actually kill it or seriously injure it without weapons. I guess if you're in shape you could maybe pot-shot it and harass it till it collapses.

Back