What is the "Fram Cam?"

Zuben**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I get that it's a promotional thing, but it looks like a normal camera angle with a really poorly designed orange frame around it... and that's all. Is it supposed to do something? What am I missing here?

It automatically focuses on oil checks.

It is just marketing. That is it.

I get that it is marketing. But it's something called a "Fram Cam" and it's supposed to do something apparently. Like, I don't even know what to expect to see when they bring up the fram cam.

I get that it is marketing.

You are answering you own question.
Its like the harley davidson prep point thing whatever that the fighters stand in to get vaseline rubbed on their face. Its just to get the name out there

You just don't get it dude. It's alright, not everyone can be enlightened and get the subtle, nuanced humor of the Fram marketing department.

But honestly, you seriously don't get the joke?

It's like the "KFC Casting Couch" on TUF. It's just there to be a KFC couch that people talk on. It isn't any sort of special magic couch. it's just a couch to announce that Kentucky Fried Chicken indeed exists and you should enjoy some delicious chicken. Also, I can't believe there is a KFC commercial with the most stereotypical black man ever making fried chicken strips.

Who cares about the "fram cam", did anyone else get the sudden urge to buy a training mask after last night's event?

It's like the "KFC Casting Couch" on TUF. It's just there to be a KFC couch that people talk on. It isn't any sort of special magic couch. it's just a couch to announce that Kentucky Fried Chicken indeed exists and you should enjoy some delicious chicken. Also, I can't believe there is a KFC commercial with the most stereotypical black man ever making fried chicken strips.

10/10 for the giggles man. Well said, and written.

Who cares about the "fram cam", did anyone else get the sudden urge to buy a training mask after last night's event?

Not really, but as soon as I read your question I had the urge to buy some ridiculous looking T-shirts.

Not at all. I think my subconsciousness might still be trying to figure out why all fighters' asses were condom depots for a while.

It's not like it's a permanent epitaph that will become synonymous with UFC -- it will be called Fram Cam until Dana is paid more by some other schmoe marketing department or Fram does something to piss Dana off.

Fram cam is the new corn nuts. Just shows how desperate the UFC is for sponsors, don't know a single person who eats corn nuts and have never ever heard of Fram before the UFC shows it over and over and over.

Fram cam is the new corn nuts. Just shows how desperate the UFC is for sponsors, don't know a single person who eats corn nuts and have never ever heard of Fram before the UFC shows it over and over and over.

No offense, but you must not be mechanically inclined at all. FRAM has been making oil filters for cars for YEARS.....

Edit: Or maybe you are not from the US, in which case you get a pass.

Edit #2: What about that, got my Green Belt and didnt even know it.

Last edited:
Looks like an unintentional throwback to the mid 1990's. Extremely dated design that was poorly thought out and even more poorly executed. UFC gotta get paid though.

Just wanted to be part of this thread. So uh...yeah...Fram.

Back