What is the easiest way to watch One FC if you're in the US?

Eric O

Me > You
@Silver
Reaction score
I live in NY and want to legally watch the event (if possible) and show it in my bar. What are my options? I haven't been into Japanese mma since Pride ended and I'm not familiar with how to watch events.

Thanks!

I believe it's free on youtube here in Canada. Not sure about the States.

Install their app. No worries. Cast it onto a T.V? I'm not sure there but the app is great I always catch their events there on my phone.

Awesome! Thank you all for the info. Much appreciated.
Also after the event ends, the full event reply is available immediately more or less. That seems to be perfect for setting up later in the bar if you're able to cast to a TV. Good luck bud, ONE is incredible ever since the SuperSeries every card is just great.

I thought it was on TNT? Never seen it or advertised there though

B/R Live app on iOS works for live and library, but no idea if that's legal for showing in bar. It does pass thru Lightning to HDMI cable to the TV.

I thought it was on TNT? Never seen it or advertised there though
They showed the Garry Tonon match, but omitted the 1st round, I think. Just a one hour delayed showing.

Are you talking about showing it live in your bar? EST they are on early in the morning like 7 AM

4am at your bar live for your patrons? PM for details.

I thought their statement about global broadcast and one billion viewers would atleast reach all of us, even other planets like Pluto and Mars.

Back