What is the biggest fight the UFC can make?

In order it's:

1) Conor vs Khabib 2, and it isn't even close. The first one was massive, the camps have real beef, build up would be crazy, Conor's chance for redemption, high stakes.

2) Conor vs GSP. Potentially massive, but it's just never gonna happen.

3) Conor vs Masvidal. Both are good promoters. Masvidal is a decent draw, even by himself, his Askren KO and BMF belt put him all over ESPN. Together with Conor, if they build it right, it would do huge numbers, Mas is a real threat.

4) Jon vs Brock. Would be massive too, has been talked about a bunch. But probably impossible with USADA in the mix.

5) Honorable mention: Khabib vs GSP, freakshow boxing fights like Conor vs Floyd/Pacquiao or Khabib vs Floyd. None are ever gonna happen either.

Jones vs Stipe would be a huge fight as well if promoted properly.

Not on par with a Conor PPV as far as buys I imagine but it would certainly bring more eyes to the sport.

khabib v gsp
gsp v conor
conor v khabib 2
jon jones v brock lesnar

Nate vs McGregor in Boxing
Nick vs Masvidal in Boxing

Masvidal vs McGregor
Khabib vs GSP
Max vs Nate
Adesanya vs Jones

Are we counting boxing matches? If it’s just UFC signed fighters, probably Conor/khabib. Would GSP/Conor draw more?

Nurmagomedov vs. Masvidal?

Why? lol

Literally nobody wants this

I really want to see Nate vs Khabib, it would draw a lot of money, the build up would be insane and the fight very memorable
Why? Remember what RDA did to Nate? Remember what Khabib did to RDA? In this instance MMA math is fairly illustrative of what would be a one sided mauling.

Jon Jones vs Lesnar but Brock ain't passing the drug test.
As the biggest ppv draw? Yeah nah mate. Conor Khabib 2 or Conor GSP, or Conor versus Masvidal if both the BMF and WW belts are on the line all do better numbers than Jones Lesnar.

LeBron vs Ronaldo and Messi vs Mayweather.
Sign them up Dana.

Khabib vs McGregor 2
GSP vs Conor
or
Brock vs Fury

I really want to see Nate vs Khabib, it would draw a lot of money, the build up would be insane and the fight very memorable

Fight memorable?
It would be more one sided than Nate vs Bendo.

Biggest ever would be Conor vs Khabib rematch in Moscow.

Back