What is the best pillow u have even used or bought

images

I got one last Christmas thats made out if that material that stays cool at room temp. Its awesome.

I bought a pillow from Walmart that was the greatest pillow of all time. I eventually threw it away and went to get another and they don’t have them anymore. Regret

Bamboo, I've said it before and I'll say it one more time, bamboo! I have two ready to go and two wrapped and sealed in the closet...

Recently bought a Nectar mattress that came with two free king pillows, they're ok but I sent the mattress back cause it was too soft, they let me keep the free pillows and I bought a Helix. Helix sent me two free pillows and the mattress had two wrapped up with it so I'm sitting on 10 pillows right now! Long story short, I've opened a pillow store and if you use the discount code "en sald" on checkout you get 3.5% off. Here's the link: https://www.mypillow.com/

I was interested in this one a while back but looks like they don't ship outside the US.
Damn that’s a bummer, I swear by that thing. It’s very different than a normal pillow, so it takes some adjustment. My gf and I both bought one—she returned hers. I love mine.

Which one of you is gonna pony up for this gem and give us a review?

Back