What is the best physical feeling?

arnold-coming.gif

110518-baena-vsmall.jpg

That is not sexual or not drug-related?

I'd say:

1) Collapsing on the bed after a LONG day... which could be from traveling, hard work, or not getting enough sleep.
1 b) That sleep you get when you find out school or work was cancelled due to a snow storm and you
just collapse in the bed. Some of y'all may not be able to relate to snow day cancellations.
2) A warm shower after being out in the cold, especially if wet or dirty.

Coming back to the States after being in the Middle East for the last 6 months ( a couple of times) and not in the fun Dubai or Qatar parts either.

I'd say:

1) Collapsing on the bed after a LONG day... which could be from traveling, hard work, or not getting enough sleep.
1 b) That sleep you get when you find out school or work was cancelled due to a snow storm and you
just collapse in the bed. Some of y'all may not be able to relate to snow day cancellations.

these plus the satisfaction of being really hungry and eating something very delicious and satisfying. the endorphin high of rigorous physical activity is also nice

Speaking of running, how's the hip rehab going cuffs? Still away or back home?
Been okay this week, thank you for asking. Seeing the surgeon on Tuesday for XRay and catch up stuff, waiting for instructions on re-starting PT proper. I know righty's doing okay when I notice lefty's playing up if that makes sense...it's a good sign.

You doing okay?

Coming back to the States after being in the Middle East for the last 6 months ( a couple of times) and not in the fun Dubai or Qatar parts either.
Thank you, friend <3
Sounds disingenuous I know but not my intention.

I'd say:

what about that feeling when your leg falls asleep and it starts coming to and it stings like wild stuff. It’s not pain per say. What is it?

Y'all remember having a loose tooth as a kid? When you'd push up on it with your tongue it felt good as hell! No idea why!!

Scratching an itch that was previously out of reach. It's the simplest thing in the world, but man, when you finally hit that spot...pure nirvana.

Been okay this week, thank you for asking. Seeing the surgeon on Tuesday for XRay and catch up stuff, waiting for instructions on re-starting PT proper. I know righty's doing okay when I notice lefty's playing up if that makes sense...it's a good sign.

You doing okay?

That's good to hear. When can you get your other hip done?

I'm good, went out for steak, wine and cocktails last night :)

That's good to hear. When can you get your other hip done?

I'm good, went out for steak, wine and cocktails last night :)
Find out Tuesday I hope. If I can have two new 'uns done by Christmas I'll be chuffed. Graves had his second done a couple of days ago, wish I could beat him to the Zima line.

That sounds like a lovely Friday night, friend. Nice cocktails?

THAT'S a nice physical feeling. First sip of a martini going down before food.

Back