What is the best fight of 2016 that flew under the radar?

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For me, one of them has to be Vannata vs Ferguson. That shit was crazy. It was a mix of high level technique and completely reckless abandon.

sss35vftu7zcouvzg.jpg

dr6h4qxdn4lv322zg.jpg

tumblr_nb7o0eJoPs1tcfs15o1_400.gif

Tony-Ferguson.gif

Definitely an awesome fight.

Jouban vs. Muhammad, Trinaldo vs. Medeiros and Poirier vs. Duffy all deserve more praise imo.

For me, one of them has to be Vannata vs Ferguson. That shit was crazy. It was a mix of high level technique and completely reckless abandon.
Agreed it was an amazing fight!

Rivera liniker ...wait was that this year ...well that was a crazy fight :)

Love how you posted the Gifs and all of them were something that Ferguson did, why not post one of the 3 times he got put on queer street?

T-ferg got beat the fuck up lol, the man got wobbled 3 times in one round.

But DHK vs Polo Reyes was a good one.

Love how you posted the Gifs and all of them were something that Ferguson did, why not post one of the 3 times he got put on queer street?
Trust me, I was rooting for Vannata. The gifs were more or less randomly selected.

bellator prelims: Julian Marquez vs Chris Harris. Solid solid scrap for anyone who is interested

Unless you're just talking about ufc

Last edited:
I thought Nguyen/Smolka was pretty damn good. Lopez/Yahya was great also.

Good thread!

Like Thesnake above, I thought Nguyen/Smolka was brilliant.

Ben10 cemented his place as one of my favourite fighters for showing the heart he did.

Good thread!

Like Thesnake above, I thought Nguyen/Smolka was brilliant.

Ben10 cemented his place as one of my favourite fighters for showing the heart he did.
Those ground exchanges were awesome!

not too many boring Felder fights.

The man comes to throw down.
True that, expecting to see a FOTN contender between him and Trinaldo. Speaking about him, Trinaldo/Medeiros was pretty damn good. Don't know how Yancy survived.

Marco Polo Reyes vs dong hyun kim.

Spinning shit, both men got
dropped, elbows, knees, body
shots, ends in a KO finish with
both men completely exhausted.

Rare spectacle

Back