What is the actual start time of the prelims tonight?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm getting conflicting information from different sites.

5 sites have announced the start time at 4:00pm ET

But 5 other sites have announced the start time at 5:00pm ET

Which one is correct?

I'd say 4, and that's just by going how many Fights there are. Generally if the Prelim's have 4 Fights than they can fit it in 2 Hours, anything over, and you're looking at 3.

Edit: It's 5 lol

The UFC.com lists it at 4 CST for start of prelims. Seems like they should know if anyone does.

The more fights drop out, the later it starts. Some websites haven't caught up to the latest cancellations yet

5PM EST now, no fight pass prelims anymore it seems.

Ah who fucking knows, from what i can make out the initial early start has been postponed to a normal timed start?

Card looks pretty bad tonight, hope it's surprisingly sick.

Which one is correct?
5 PM ET start time tonight for UFC prelims.

I

Which one is correct?
I miss half the fights because of espn app posting incorrect start times. Espn+ is the worst streaming program ever.

Which one is correct?
5p ET is the correct current start time, but prior to all the cancellations yesterday, everything I saw said 4p ET.

I'm looking espn+ live right now, and it does indeed start at 5p. I came in hot at 4 ready to go. bummer

The UFC.com lists it at 4 CST for start of prelims. Seems like they should know if anyone does.
The problem is that they haven't started yet. haha. Your assessment was accurate, I'd think the same thing... But no, that website's about as reliable as a bus driver on crack. I say that because according to the UFC website, the prelims should've started 45 minutes ago, but in actuality, it seems like they will be starting in 15 minutes. That website's where I went to check in so that my boss and I could compromise the hours I worked today. haha. (Sherdog said otherwise, but they said it later, I believe. Something like that) Roflmao. Regardless of everything, it's a fun ride, I'm excited! Love to see commentators compete!

Last edited:
The problem is that they haven't started yet. haha. Your assessment was accurate, I'd think the same thing... But no, that website's about as reliable as a bus driver on crack. I say that because according to the UFC website, the prelims should've started 45 minutes ago, but in actuality, it seems like they will be starting in 15 minutes. That's where I went to check in so that my boss and I could compromise the hours I worked today. Roflmao.
I hate that site too-it's like they designed it to be annoying. But it's 3:50 here in Chicago as I write this, so I'm going to give them 10 more minutes before I trash them further.

Back