What is MMA's best rivalry?

Best Rivalry of All time

• Total voters
Saku vs Gracie was a real rivalry.

The others are show.

Biggest rivalry is UFC vs Quality Programming. And MMA fans are losing ...

f59188de-b2bc-3f40-9262-b6d45a72ce8e.jpg

chute.jpg

bebeo3.jpg

I'd have to actually say rampage Silva cause it's 3 brutal KOS with Quinton a chance to make it 2-2.

@Threetrees

"DC and Jones are two of the best to ever compete"

Hahahahahahahaha.

Gus who isn't even a top p4p fighter beat both

"Some how this clash of personalities and styles made a guy who many people had given up on as being a champion level fighter into a megastar who will be relevant in the lightweight division as long as Conor McGregor is."

And then along with that statement ^ it's like goodness, could you be any more biased?

Nothing about Conor overcoming the massive size advantages he did. Nothing about Conor avenging the loss just 5 months later

It's just about Nate.

You hate Conor dont you?

Btw Nate Is not a megastar and is nothing without Conor.

As in regards to your last statement. You want to hold on to Nate's win over Conor forever dont you lol. By your same logic, Chonan will always be relevant at MW as long as Anderson is. Oh btw Conor actually avemged the loss, unlike Anderson; )

I'm hoping the Mighty Mouse/ Cejudo rivalry is beginning to brew, Mighty Mouse badly needs a rival.

If one guy wins every meeting, then it doesn’t qualify as a good rivalry.

Shouldn't it be "Tito vs The Lion's Den"? I know it was mostly against Shamrock, but Tito won and lost to Mezger, lost to Frank Shamrock, beat Bohlander and of course fought Ken three times.
5-2

First off, great post its good to see stuff like this around here . My favourites are Wand Rampage , Chuck Tito, Chael Silva? Jones DC

I votes chuck Tito but the most entertaining one was Mir lesnar cause they were both so salty when they lost and when Brock won at 100 it was a high point in mma and a huge spectacle after

Sakuraba/Gracies
Jones/DC
McGregor/Diaz
Silva/Sonnen
Chuck/Tito
Shamrock/Royce
Chute Box/BTT
Rampage/Wand
Bj/GSP
Tito/Lions Den

All in the discussion.

Back